Watermelon

rattler

Tangiers Watermelon

Setup- Mya QT with small Phunnel bowl

Cut- Almost looks like beachnut chewing tobacco with molasses all over it

Smell- Watermelon and something else? I don't know what the something else was

Smoke- One pull to get it started and then it smoked in burn the house down clouds!

Flavor- Watermelon gum. Pretty strong flavored.

Duration- More than 3 hours

Buzz-I'm a heavy smoker but this kicked me in the butt with a very heavy buzz that lasted the whole smoke

Overall- 10/10 Perfect as far as I am concerned. Perfect flavor, perfect buzz, perfect amount of smoke.

• 6 months later...
Tangiers Watermelon

Setup: Medium Tangiers Phunnel, standard generic egyptian 32" from HS, Nammor hose, two 33mm 3k coals (on the third attempt I used 4 Japanese Quicklites)

Smell: this stuff smelled intense. Almost like zaghoul flavored shisha. It took a few sniffs to detect the watermelon scent, but I found it

Cut: Long, lanky cuts of tobacco

Appearance: This stuff isn't dyed like Starbuzz, its a really dark brown, almost black, shisha. I'm glad its not dyed, as that gives it an 'artificial' look to it.

Smoke: Smoke was decent, not the thickest I've seen but certainly not the thinnest, and on my third attempt I got pretty thick smoke.

Flavor: On my first attempt I didn't get good flavor (got a zaghoul flavor.) Second attempt I got good flavor. I packed my bowl to the brim and only put on two coals. Third attempt I got a Bubblicious bubblegum watermelon flavor. It was pretty good.

Buzz: This stuff has buzz. I smoke a pack every other day or so, so I'm pretty tolerant to nicotine, but I was able to detect its presence.

Overall: Tangiers has great potential (not that it doesn't, I just haven't tried any other flavors) I look forward to the full line of Tangiers.

Rating: I'm giving this a 8.5-9/10. The taste was a bit off on my first attempt, but my second two were spot-on watermelon, the smell of the shisha is a bit harsh like Zaghoul. To quote the Anchorman movie, "It stings the nostrils." I still love this stuff and I plan on buying much more Tangiers. Edited by Big Boss

• 9 months later...
Tangiers Watermelon:

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was Definitely Watermelon
Taste: The taste is great but not a strong watermelon flavor.
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Good Buzz.
Duration: ~120 Minutes.

Purchased From: Canon brought it over

Overall: 8/10 Great Flavor, First Tangiers and it didn't disappoint.

Tangiers Brambleberry

Hookah:
Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara

Appearance:
Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was an off Grape Smell
Taste: The taste is great Apple Grape Taste
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Good Buzz.
Duration: ~120 Minutes.

Purchased From:
Canon brought it over

Overall: 9/10 Great Flavor all around smoke

• 1 year later...
Tangiers (Watermelon)
Set Up: Mya QT // Small Phunnel // 3 easy light japs // Water (ice water second bowl)
Appearance: Normal Tangiers
Smell: Smelled like watermelon jolly ranchers was very nice
Buzz: Holy hell this stuff is putting me on ass, face numbing type buzz. Wonder why the lime didnt hit this much.
Smoke:
I did a hose repair last night, and im getting some nice cloud density./b]
[b] Taste: The taste wasn't the same as the smell for some reason. I tasted more of a grapeish watermelon. Sorta like a bubblelicious grape/watermelon. After a few more puffs im getting the watermelon to come through some more. Its starting to taste more like the smell.
Length:
Overall: 9/10 This is a very good candy watermelon.

Tangiers Watermelon

Hookah: KM OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers mini phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Foil
Hose: Vinyl custom hose
Coals: CH Natural coals

Appearance: Shaggy cut, dark, moist.
Smell: Candyish watermelon, think jolly ranchers or jelly bellies, watermelon flavored.
Taste: Sweet and candyish, if you've had Tangiers lucid cactus fruit, you'd be able to taste it right off the bat. Mellow and moderate "in your face" flavor. Not too strong, yet its not too faint, and you'll easily get the flavor off the bat rather than searching for the it.
Smoke: Thick clouds, never dense.
Buzz: Buzz is definatally there, pace yourselves.
Duration: 2 Hours
Purchased From: Sample pack, courtesy from Eric.

Overall: 10/10, definatally the watermelon flavor i've been searching for. Candyish & sweet, with no trace of watermelon bubblegum flavor. Never overpowering and can definatally fare well when mixed.

• 1 month later...
[left][b][size="3"]Tangiers Watermelon #4 (from sample pack)[/size][/b]

Cut: like joe said. thick and black

Hookah Setup: KM OG Tri, Small Phunnel, *Censored* Reynolds Foil, KM 3 Piece Hose

Duration: 2.6 hours

Coals: Started with 3 Golden Canary Jap coals

Smoke: Doomsday / fuck off clouds

Buzz: I've smoked enough unwashed tobacco that I only get a slight buzz. But it is peaceful

Smell: Very nice smell. Reminds me of how watermelon gum or a jolly rancher smells.

Flavor: I thought Nak. Mizo Watermelon was going to be the standard replacement for the sketchy AF watermelon, but I prefer this Watermelon #4 even to the Nakhla Mizo. It's candyish, yet not too much that you get that sick feeling when you smoke it from it being to sweet. Pure watermelon taste.

[b]Rating: 10/10![/b] Def. effing awesome. This needs to be brought back to the regular Tangiers line-up. Buy this is if it comes out if you want a simple yet tasty watermelon!
[/left]

• 1 month later...
[b]Tangiers Watermelon #4[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Hafa
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Golden Canary Japs
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Smells like Melon Blend but a lot simpler
[b]Taste: [/b]A somewhat sweet candied watermelon flavor. It was very enjoyable.
[b] Smoke:[/b] Doomsday Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Started with a good buzz but then it wore off (I was hungry)
[b]Duration:[/b] The length of Robin Hood Men in Tights.
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Eric's Sampler Pack
[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 This has to be one of my new Favorites from Tangiers! Thickest clouds I have ever had and a flavor that just won't quit! Unfortunately this is a discontinued flavor that was specially revived.

• 3 months later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#ff0000"]Watermelon (a.k.a Watermelon #7)[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras

[b]Smell: [/b]Watermelon
[b]Taste: [/b]Watermelon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 This is a great watermelon, more natural than most. It's a great flavor. One of the best watermelon flavors on the market. As good if not better than Watermelon #4.

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#ff0000"]Old-School Watermelon[/color] (Flavor #73)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras

[b]Smell: [/b]Watermelon
[b]Taste: [/b]Watermelon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 This is my second favorite watermelon to date. Glad Eric brought back the original watermelon. So good! Really and truly it's a natural tasting watermelon. Not like a lot of the watermelons floating out there.

• 2 months later...
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color="#1C2837"][size="2"][size=2][size="2"][size=2][b]Tangiers[color="#FF0000"] Old School Watermelon[/color][/b][/size][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel[b]
Coals: [/b]Coconara halves
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water (room temp)

[b]Appearance: [/b]Tangiers... black, oily, and delicious.
[b]Smell: [/b]watermelon jolly rancher. Drool-worthy.
[b]Taste:[/b] similar to smell, but not that sweet or artificial.. it's a good natural-esque watermelon, but cranked up to 11.
[b]Smoke:[/b] 9+/10
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours x multiple sessions. I could keep throwing coals on this thing for a good 6 hours.

[b]Overall:[/b] 9.5/10. Love the flavor, but I lost the flavor a while into the session... still longer-lasting than other shisha. Great crowd-pleaser though, everyone I've had smoke it loved it. [/size][/size][/color][/size][/font]