Yet Another Of Lifes Beautiful Things...probably Going To Be Ruined By Today's Youth

SaintPendulous

May Their Weak Bodies Rest in peace...but seriously....caffeine is under attack now because kids lives are "too Stressfull!" and a couple kids "Overdosed" and.....well died

[url="http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/23/14649966-when-caffeine-kills-energy-drinks-under-the-spotlight"]http://vitals.nbcnew...r-the-spotlight[/url]

if anybody finds this tasteless please feel free to report me, but i think things are getting outta hand with parents blaming products for their children's lack of Self Responsibility. I mean seriously....2 dozen no-doz tablets.....who in their right mind would think that's ok? THEY DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT WHEN FREDDY KRUEGER WAS AFTER THEM!!!

i mean, i would have sued too?

If a person had the balls to sue micky D's for making them fat, a law suite again monster for not labeling their drinks would more then likely be seen as a walk in the park by some of the upper level lawyers .

honestly the teens that died all had pre existing conditions, its not the fault of the company's that the parents dont watch and take care of their kids. Hell i saw on yahoo! that a mom was bringing Monster Energy corp. to court because her daughter died of a Heart Arrhythmia after drinking 1 BFC per-day for two days. Its not the company's fault for you horrid parenting lady. Most of the lawsuits are of grieving parents looking for someone to blame other than themselves and hopefully the courts will realize this.

I didn't read the whole article but it seems asthough, a kid ODed on some No-Doze so Energy drinks are under attack? Seems unrelated.

In a more general sense; why can't we just let Natural Selection do its job. If someone is dumb enough to stick their tounge in a light socket, do we really need them contributing to the population?

For as long as I can remember, energy drinks have had warnings on them as to how much to consume in a given time period.

Aside from a preexisting condition, pills would be the only way to OD on caffine. You'd get sick trying to drink enough Monster to OD on caffine.

Call me insensitive, but the No-Doz guy was an idiot. I'm actually glad he was able to make a stupid choice and only affect himself. That's definitely better than making another stupid choice like driving drunk and killing other people.

I agree w/ Skoozle regarding Natural Selection. Let the stupid people kill themselves off and enchance the human race!