Here's How We Get People Back Into Watching The Debates!

SaintPendulous

[color=#ff0000]OK here's what needs to happen to get the general public back into the election.

Round 2 of the debates, needs to be a professional wrestling match, there will be a short 3 minute promo from each Candidate talking smack while using innuendos about their campaign, "I'm gonna raise you higher than the tax rate, and slam you so low, you will be looking UP at the economy!!"

The Participants will be:
Mitt "The Mauler" Romney
VS
Barack "Droppin' Bombs" Obama[/color]
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='SaintPendulous' timestamp='1349476008' post='557930']
[color=#ff0000]OK here's what needs to happen to get the general public back into the election.

Round 2 of the debates, needs to be a professional wrestling match, there will be a short 3 minute promo from each Candidate talking smack while using innuendos about their campaign, "I'm gonna raise you higher than the tax rate, and slam you so low, you will be looking UP at the economy!!"

Mitt "The Mauler" Romney
VS
[/quote]

One of the greatest posts I have seen on HF
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1349477578' post='557934']
[quote name='SaintPendulous' timestamp='1349476008' post='557930']

Mitt "The Mauler" Romney
VS
[/quote]

One of the greatest posts I have seen on HF
[/quote]

lol Thank you!