Pres Debate

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351019220' post='559049']
Ann Coulter can go jump off a cliff with her irrelevant skinny ass... Most hateful and disrespectful woman I've ever heard of in my life.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I guess you have never heard of debbie wasserman-"Da' Harpie" schultz. Opposite sides of the same coin.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1351018192' post='559047']
There are no "ships that go under water" in the US inventory. Submarines are BOATS not SHIPS, big difference. One would think the CIC would have known that.

We still use bayonets, lots of bayonets.

Being a condescending ass turns people off, believe my, I am good at it (surprising, isn't it?) It looked desperate, and amateurish.
Think coulter got it right, Romney was being nice to the retard.
[/quote]

He's working to win an election, not the Nice Guy of the Year award. He'll be nicer. Right after he runs off with the election.

Romney was worthless last night Scotsman and you know it whether you admit it or not. If he's so determined we need something different, they why is it he's now echoing Obama on oh so many things, hmmm? Oh that's right.....He's trying to alienate his own far right constituency.

'Rani

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1351020000' post='559050']
Ann Coulter can go jump off a cliff with her irrelevant skinny ass... Most hateful and disrespectful woman I've ever heard of in my life.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I guess you have never heard of debbie wasserman-"Da' Harpie" schultz. Opposite sides of the same coin.
[/quote]

No, I've heard of her as well. But compare her top 10 quotes to Ann Coulter's and it's clear who the batshit crazy woman is...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes: http://www.humanevents.com/2011/04/16/top-10-outrageous-debbie-wasserman-schultz-quotes/

Ann Coutler Quotes: http://voices.yahoo.com/ann-coulters-top-ten-dumbest-quotes-5052678.html

Please don't tell me you're like my grandparents and actually LIKE Ann Coutler... I think my brain might explode.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351024154' post='559063']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I've heard of her as well. But compare her top 10 quotes to Ann Coulter's and it's clear who the batshit crazy woman is...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes: [url="http://www.humanevents.com/2011/04/16/top-10-outrageous-debbie-wasserman-schultz-quotes/"]http://www.humaneven...schultz-quotes/[/url]

Ann Coutler Quotes: [url="http://voices.yahoo.com/ann-coulters-top-ten-dumbest-quotes-5052678.html"]http://voices.yahoo....es-5052678.html[/url]

Please don't tell me you're like my grandparents and actually LIKE Ann Coutler... I think my brain might explode.
[/quote]

Bat shit crazy is an insult to bats when you're talking about Coulter. I vote for sneaking up on her, wrapping her up in massive quantities of sheets, strapping her into a parachute and dropping her off into Taliban territory from 30,000 feet. She'd fit right in!

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1351024756' post='559066']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351024154' post='559063']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

[/quote]

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes: [url="http://www.humanevents.com/2011/04/16/top-10-outrageous-debbie-wasserman-schultz-quotes/"]http://www.humaneven...schultz-quotes/[/url]

Ann Coutler Quotes: [url="http://voices.yahoo.com/ann-coulters-top-ten-dumbest-quotes-5052678.html"]http://voices.yahoo....es-5052678.html[/url]

[/quote]

Bat shit crazy is an insult to bats when you're talking about Coulter. I vote for sneaking up on her, wrapping her up in massive quantities of sheets, strapping her into a parachute and dropping her off into Taliban territory from 30,000 feet. She'd fit right in!

'Rani
[/quote]

Lol, that's her worst version of hell.

I honestly hope that President Obama is indeed re-elected. That way the guy or gal coming in can't blame Bush for anything and the liberal left (not all of you that like Obama are) can finally own up to the fact that their policies are just as destructive as the far rights. Polar opposites are not going to fix anything. We need to take the best parts of one side (social liberalism) and BALANCE it with the best part of the other (fiscal responsibility). We need a happy medium between helping people in need and making slaves to the system.

[size=3][quote name='Venger' timestamp='1351028340' post='559081']
I honestly hope that President Obama is indeed re-elected. That way the guy or gal coming in can't blame Bush for anything and the liberal left (not all of you that like Obama are) can finally own up to the fact that their policies are just as destructive as the far rights. Polar opposites are not going to fix anything. We need to take the best parts of one side (social liberalism) and BALANCE it with the best part of the other (fiscal responsibility). We need a happy medium between helping people in need and making slaves to the system.
[/quote]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Ahhh, I can't just let that pass considering how many rabid righties we have around here........Yes, I'm a liberal.... Let me tell you who some other liberals are: Jesus Christ, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Abraham Lincoln John Locke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson, Marcus Aurelius, Socrates, Thomas Hobbs, Mary Wallstonecraft, Buddha, MotherTeresa, Pierre Trudeau, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, Walter Kronkite, Joseph Stiglitz, Warren Buffett, Michael Moore, Roy Zimmerman, Bill Clinton, Alexander the Great........ Yes, I'm a liberal and I'm standing over here with the smart people. Oh, and Chris......... Get your butt over here with us.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1351030109' post='559083']
[size=3][quote name='Venger' timestamp='1351028340' post='559081']
[/quote]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Ahhh, I can't just let that pass considering how many rabid righties we have around here........Yes, I'm a liberal.... Let me tell you who some other liberals are: Jesus Christ, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Abraham Lincoln John Locke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson, Marcus Aurelius, Socrates, Thomas Hobbs, Mary Wallstonecraft, Buddha, MotherTeresa, Pierre Trudeau, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, Walter Kronkite, Joseph Stiglitz, Warren Buffett, Michael Moore, Roy Zimmerman, Bill Clinton, Alexander the Great........ Yes, I'm a liberal and I'm standing over here with the smart people. [b]Oh, and Chris......... Get your butt over here with us.[/b][/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Me? I'm here! :lol:

For the most part, my beliefs just seem like common sense to me... The best part of conservatives is when they quote the founding fathers... As if the founding fathers would side with them if they were alive today. Founding fathers were against what conservatives are for. The irony in it is ridiculous. Makes just about as much sense as, well, Ann Coulter. :lol:

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1351044307' post='559115']
You guys watching the third party debate livestream on YouTube?I'm loving it...Gary Johnson rocks
[/quote]

I'm way too busy here at work, but I plan on watching it within the next day or two.

[indent=1]Now written proof wh situ room got multiple emails from 2 separate offices, CIA station chief, and State, about Libya attack as it was going on. The attack lasted 8 hours, but the first emails reporting the impending attack were 30 hours prior to the actual attack.[/indent]

[indent=1]And the buffoon-in-chief lies to the whole world, does nothing about it, went to bed, and then on a campaign fund raiser, and blamed a youtube video for 2 feckin' weeks.Tried to say we need to restrict the first amendment to prevent "insulting Islam" You people still support him.[/indent]

[indent=1]I know for a fact there are more than 1 130U within 1 hour of Benghazi, and a K variant within 3 hours. If we had a REAL commander in chief, those would have been airborne, and we would have seen smoking holes that were once terrorists. I guess someone needs to tell the bummer that we have these things called gunships, and they strike holy terror into the hearts on anyone on the wrong end of them. One in orbit would have, without any question, turned a terrorist attack on the USA, and a national embarrassment into a lesson in why not to attack the USA. If we had a real president.[/indent]

[indent=1]It's either a case of massive, unbelievable, exceptional, cosmically gross incompetence by the president who is so smart he doesn't even go to the daily intel briefing, Or it's an attempt to lie to the world to cover something up. In either case, you gotta be a complete fool to still support such a president.[/indent]

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1351096191' post='559163']
[indent=1]Now written proof wh situ room got multiple emails from 2 separate offices, CIA station chief, and State, about Libya attack as it was going on. The attack lasted 8 hours, but the first emails reporting the impending attack were 30 hours prior to the actual attack.[/indent]

[indent=1]And the buffoon-in-chief lies to the whole world, does nothing about it, went to bed, and then on a campaign fund raiser, and blamed a youtube video for 2 feckin' weeks.Tried to say we need to restrict the first amendment to prevent "insulting Islam" You people still support him.[/indent]

[indent=1]I know for a fact there are more than 1 130U within 1 hour of Benghazi, and a K variant within 3 hours. If we had a REAL commander in chief, those would have been airborne, and we would have seen smoking holes that were once terrorists. I guess someone needs to tell the bummer that we have these things called gunships, and they strike holy terror into the hearts on anyone on the wrong end of them. One in orbit would have, without any question, turned a terrorist attack on the USA, and a national embarrassment into a lesson in why not to attack the USA. If we had a real president.[/indent]

[indent=1]It's either a case of massive, unbelievable, exceptional, cosmically gross incompetence by the president who is so smart he doesn't even go to the daily intel briefing, Or it's an attempt to lie to the world to cover something up. In either case, you gotta be a complete fool to still support such a president.[/indent]
[/quote]

I would ask you for your sources, but since you couldn't be bothered to list them in your last post, I doubt you will in this one.

Besides, you like Ann Coulter, so I can't really be bothered to take you seriously. :)

Oh, and I can say that the Bush administration was warned about 9/11... Yet it all happened anyway.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1351096191' post='559163']

[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes..... Obviously everybody knows mistakes were made. We know that. Mistakes are always made. Why were missiles actually on the ground in Cuba before President Kennedy did something about them? Why did Bush insisted for years there were WMD's in Iraq? Sure we could have attacked within the hour. We could have counter attacked a temporary consulate in a residential neighborhood with children and innocent civilians right next door by dropping bombs. Sure that would have endeared us to the world wouldn't it? Strength isn't knee jerk reactions, it's taking in the entire situation, including all the dire consequences and making a decision you have to live with. I keep hearing Obama doesn't go to every single intelligence briefing, but neither has any other president. They get a report at the end. Go figure actually letting your cabinet work for you. What a concept! The fact that anyone, ANYONE, would put a political twist on the loss of an ambassador who actively believed in his job and the place he was doing it is loathsome and beneath contempt. The loss of Christoper Stevens is huge, not because he was an ambassador, not because he was part of the Obama administration or even because he killed in the midst of confusion and bad, misleading or ignored intelligence. It's huge because he was someone who was actually out there doing the job trying to make a little piece of the world a better place instead of sitting around whining about it.

Here's what I see mostly coming from the conservative end........ You all sit around and want to blame everybody else for everything. You don't want to actually make any effort yourself to improve your situation. You all want to sit around and wait for some president and Congress to come up with a magic wand to make the economy better so you don't have to put in some effort and maybe take a look at your business strategy. You claim you're a business owner Scotsman, so tell me as a businessman, what did YOU personally do to improve your business when the recession struck? Did you come up with a new marketing strategy? Did you find new supply chains at reduced cost? Did you pull all your people together and tell them outright "we've lost 15% (or 25% or even 50%) and we need new ideas to make it up"? Did you make them at least intellectual partners in your business as part of the team to find those new strategies? Hell, did you even offer a senior citizen's discount? I can tell you 99.9% of the business owners did NOTHING! They didn't get creative. They didn't react to a changing business environment, they laid people off to keep equal parts profit coming to their own pockets. And the funny thing is, the probably laid off the guy who might have had some answers if they'd bothered to check. Conservatives are lazy. They want to keep doing the same old thing in the same old way and blame everybody else because progress is preventing them from getting away with it.

I have a guy here in my office who bitches at least on a weekly basis he hasn't gotten a raise in 5 years and it's all Obama's fault because the economy sucks. So I ask him......."What have you done to bring in more business and make yourself more valuable to deserve a raise?" He's got no answer. I even offered to help him come up with a business strategy to bring business into the showroom where he gets a commission. It's been a year, A YEAR, and he hasn't taken me up on the offer. But it's Obama's fault the economy hasn't improved enough for business to come waltzing through the door without him having to work for it. The owner of the company is pressuring his son about the new construction end of the business. "Where's the next job? What are you guys doing?" Yet I gave him two developed programs to bring in more business. Has he put either of them into effect? No. Has he tweaked them and put a modified version, or something similar into effect? No. Has he even looked at them? No. I showed him how we can get some small business certifications and grants. There's a grant writer in the family! Has he pursued any of them? No. Why? Because he's waiting for the "next" president to come along with a magic wand and make it all better without him having to do anything differently. Business should just walk through the door without his ever having to lift a finger.

And this attitude is typical of conservatives. Everyone I talk to wants to blame somebody else. It's the people on welfare draining their tax money, boo hoo. It's social security losing their money, boo hoo. It's the president raising taxes, boo hoo. It's Congress, it's the economy, it's the Muslims, China, boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo. Ptah! You make me sick with excuses and blame. Get off your butt and do something to make YOUR business better despite the changing circumstances, because guess what, circumstances are ALWAYS going to be changing! Do something instead of whine and complain! Do something to make the world better, or quit whining about it. Two year olds whine. Are you two years old?????

You can blame and laugh and chortle at liberals all you like. Christopher Stevens was a liberal. Liberals actually do something to make the world better. They write letters, they carry signs, they march, hell they even Occupy Wall Street, but by God at least they're doing [u][i]something[/i][/u]. What they are NOT doing is sitting around waiting for a president to show up with a magic wand and make it all better as fast as they need it to be.

35 of the Fortune 100 companies currently traded on the stock market were started in the middle of the Great Depression. They include GE, General Foods, Sony and Swissair. None of their founders sat around blaming the president and waiting on the next one hoping he would walk into office waiving a magic wand make it all better. They got off their asses and put in the effort to create something in a changing environment. If you're not willing to do the same, you have nobody to blame but yourself. The rest of us are busy. We're starting a home business, we're blogging, we're writing books, painting pictures, carrying signs and anything we have to do to not just survive but thrive in the environment we have right now today. We are going to make things better and if you're not willing to do the same, then just pipe down and get out of our way. It's old, and we're busy.

'Rani
  • Upvote 1

mistakes my ass

mistakes don't make up lies, then perpetuate them for 14 days, over, and over, and over, and over.

Mistakes, that's stupid, lies are what they were.

typical, try to excuse the present liberal's lies, by what, the cuban crisis? Is that reaching, or what?

The past is just that, the past. basing a vote now on the cuban missile crisis, or who supported slavery, or whatever the liberal guilt of the week is is totaly fucking rediculus. I guess if we follow the liberal-white-guilt thinking, we need to never vote for a dem, after all, it was progressive liberalisim that gave us a eugenics program operating in the USA, and later became a model for Germany circa 1939. The great depression wasn't so great in the rest of the world, it was our retarded l president who was pissing gov't money all over a deep recession that turned it to a drpression, a depression that took a world war to end.

As for whining about no raise... tell me again, just how many companies have said bummercare is going to leave them cutting their FT staff to PT only? Hmm??? I am waiting.

(crickets)

Ok, you don't know. Darden, best buy, jimmy johns, yumm, home cheapo, I could go on, the list is long, and glorious. So what does the numb-nuts in charge of the regulations decide? They are going to call 30 hours FT. The answer from the biz community is that they will drop staff under 30 hours. WTF idiot didn't see that coming? Gov't can't force business to do anything, but they can prevent them from doing things. In the end, there is nothing gov't can do to force a business to keep/hire staff. Better get good at blogging-4-bucks, because when you get a couple of no-beni 20 hour/week jobs, life's gonna suck, and I get to tell you I told you so.

No business owner wants to work harder, so the gov't can take more and hand it to the deadbeats. Feck that! They do the same as I did, spiral it down to a minimum, reduce your exposure to unpredictable expences, liabilities, and take that time you would have spent beating your ass at work to do something else. My business (that I did build, despite what that idiot said) is for my benefit, it becomes a cost vs value equasion. When I spend double the time, and risk double the assets, to produce many times greater exposure to risk, but only make a few percent more, I am not going to do that, neither is any other business. Maybe if we had a president that at least operated a lemonade stand when he was 10 (or would it have been BBQ dog on a stick stand) we would have a president that realized business reacts to every cost, or income source. they gotta balance, or the business has to change to make them balance.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1351116247' post='559200']
mistakes my ass

mistakes don't make up lies, then perpetuate them for 14 days, over, and over, and over, and over.

Mistakes, that's stupid, lies are what they were.

typical, try to excuse the present liberal's lies, by what, the cuban crisis? Is that reaching, or what?

The past is just that, the past. basing a vote now on the cuban missile crisis, or who supported slavery, or whatever the liberal guilt of the week is is totaly fucking rediculus. I guess if we follow the liberal-white-guilt thinking, we need to never vote for a dem, after all, it was progressive liberalisim that gave us a eugenics program operating in the USA, and later became a model for Germany circa 1939. The great depression wasn't so great in the rest of the world, it was our retarded l president who was pissing gov't money all over a deep recession that turned it to a drpression, a depression that took a world war to end.

As for whining about no raise... tell me again, just how many companies have said bummercare is going to leave them cutting their FT staff to PT only? Hmm??? I am waiting.

(crickets)

Ok, you don't know. Darden, best buy, jimmy johns, yumm, home cheapo, I could go on, the list is long, and glorious. So what does the numb-nuts in charge of the regulations decide? They are going to call 30 hours FT. The answer from the biz community is that they will drop staff under 30 hours. WTF idiot didn't see that coming? Gov't can't force business to do anything, but they can prevent them from doing things. In the end, there is nothing gov't can do to force a business to keep/hire staff. Better get good at blogging-4-bucks, because when you get a couple of no-beni 20 hour/week jobs, life's gonna suck, and I get to tell you I told you so.

No business owner wants to work harder, so the gov't can take more and hand it to the deadbeats. Feck that! They do the same as I did, spiral it down to a minimum, reduce your exposure to unpredictable expences, liabilities, and take that time you would have spent beating your ass at work to do something else. My business (that I did build, despite what that idiot said) is for my benefit, it becomes a cost vs value equasion. When I spend double the time, and risk double the assets, to produce many times greater exposure to risk, but only make a few percent more, I am not going to do that, neither is any other business. Maybe if we had a president that at least operated a lemonade stand when he was 10 (or would it have been BBQ dog on a stick stand) we would have a president that realized business reacts to every cost, or income source. they gotta balance, or the business has to change to make them balance.
[/quote]

And what exactly has he changed in business, hmmm? He couldn't get a damn thing passed in Congress except for the Affordable Health Care Act which by the way has pretty much been proven to not live up to the sour grapes, in fact our accountant says it's going to REDUCE our medical insurance outlay...... But back to that question. What has THIS man personally done, what laws did he personally sign that negatively impacted your business? Must not have been many because of 136 bills he put forward to give credits to businesses who built and hired, NOT A SINGLE ONE GOT THROUGH BECAUSE OF 415 FILIBUSTERS!!!! No, Scotsman, it's not his fault. You are the answer. I am the answer. WE are always the answer to our own problems. At least that's what you want to tell the poor that you and you're GOP buddies are trying to strip of all safety nets. Goose, gander.

'Rani

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351116838' post='559201']
Haha, still ignoring me, huh, Scotsman? That's fine. Keep spewing the BS without sources to back it all up (non neo-conservative sources, that is, if you can tell one apart from a legit source).
[/quote]

I have yet to see him ever put up a legitimate source like an actual government document, ever. I actually like arguing with the misguided old goat, but that doesn't excuse quoting opinion-only wing nuts websites as "sources".

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1351100462' post='559172']

[b]35 of the Fortune 100 companies currently traded on the stock market were started in the middle of the Great Depression. They include GE, General Foods, Sony and Swissair. [/b] None of their founders sat around blaming the president and waiting on the next one hoping he would walk into office waiving a magic wand make it all better. They got off their asses and put in the effort to create something in a changing environment. If you're not willing to do the same, you have nobody to blame but yourself. The rest of us are busy. We're starting a home business, we're blogging, we're writing books, painting pictures, carrying signs and anything we have to do to not just survive but thrive in the environment we have right now today. We are going to make things better and if you're not willing to do the same, then just pipe down and get out of our way. It's old, and we're busy.

'Rani
[/quote]

Oh and apparently you just skimmed right over this part...... But you've got it sooooooooo bad. You face nothing compared to what these people faced starting a business when half the country couldn't buy food. Boo hoo.

'Rani

[center][color=#ff0000][size=8][b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]AND THE LOSER OF THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS.....[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center]

[center]the American people[/center]

[center][size=1]FML[/size][/center]