Wtb: Tang Phunnel

Coleman

Ok as the title states I want a tang phunnel. I know I know your in San Diego go see the man himself but I don't have time or the means of getting there so this is why I ask you I only ask because I know everywhere is sold and I know some of you hoard hookah stuff like your a dragon in a cave hoarding gold

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/23/2e7ege7a.jpg[/IMG]

Yes that is some of you hahah but that's why I ask you will someone please sell me a tang phunnel of some size so I don't have to wait until I have time to go to Eric because that wont be anytime soon

Not to be a cocktease, but I MAY be able to let my '08 Small (red/black) go. It's a really hard decision for me, because I loooove the color, and it's the perfect size for a Small, but I almost never use it. In fact, I haven't used it in probably close to a year. Yeah. But again, I just don't know if I can let go of it. Jeff_T on here was kind enough to trade my blue Small for it three years ago. Give me a day or two to think about it, and I'll let you know...

EDIT: Iain's definitely being a cocktease, though. :lol:

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1348423691' post='557010']
i dunno, i've considered selling the mini, since i pretty much only use my pico
[/quote]

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5143YKTC2EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]

Mini style... haha.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1348424274' post='557013']
Im just worried because its a mini I'm gonna be paying a lot so if you did decide how much?
[/quote]
if you have to ask, you can't afford it...

but seriously, if i can't get like 50 bucks for it from someone, i'll just hold onto it. it is kinda nice to have since it is pretty rare

• 2 weeks later...
i have roughly 15 #7's but.....they come at a price. and idk how you cant get to the lounge if u live in the same city, its not like hes closed, he is open till like 2-3 am u can sacrafice an hour of sleep.

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1349495990' post='557952']i have roughly 15 #7's but.....they come at a price. and idk how you cant get to the lounge if u live in the same city, its not like hes closed, he is open till like 2-3 am u can sacrafice an hour of sleep.[/quote]

I stated in the first post that it's not just the time it's the means of getting there. I have no car

First off I'm buying my aunts 04 or 05 if I recall correctly Toyota Camry with new tired and a new clutch

Secondly no my friends all think it's too far because they are bitches

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1348427330' post='557015']
Im just worried because its a mini I'm gonna be paying a lot so if you did decide how much?
[/quote]

but seriously, if i can't get like 50 bucks for it from someone, i'll just hold onto it. it is kinda nice to have since it is pretty rare
[/quote]

What color are we talking here??

[quote name='NerdyArgile' timestamp='1349787862' post='558093']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1348427330' post='557015']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What color are we talking here??
[/quote]

black

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1353368248' post='562140']
Wow can't believe I didn't do this mark sold me a phunnel a smedium and I will be ok for now but thank you jay for asking. Thread may be closed
[/quote]

Hey dummy, you can close this. :lol_hitting:

Topic Moderation > Completed Trade.