What Are You Watching

Coleman

We have a what are your reading and what are you listening to thread so why not a what are you watching.

I'll start it, I'm watching Fahrenheit 451. I have read the book a few times so I'm excited to finally watch the movie

451 was okay. I have seen the old british movie. Good attempt, but man a remake could be awesome. I would love to see the Mechanical Fire Fighting Dog in action!!!!

Making my way through the MacGyver Series almost finished with Season 4.

Hallie cowboy bebop was one of my favorite shows have seen every episode three times. So far I find the movie just as sick and twisted as the book. The book is my all time favorite. Illustrated man was a great movie

Ok so I finished Fahrenheit 451 I must say I hated it. It missed a whole fucking portion of the book that I thought was important. A remake including that part would be amazing plus a few other minor pieces they missed

Recently caught up on Breaking Bad, epic show! Since then I've been watching Heroes on Netflix. Just finished season one which was really good I thought. Started season two and it's okay so far, a bit all over the place, though, not as focused as the first season. I can see what people mean when they say just watch the first season and don't bother with the rest, but I'm going to stick with it and see how I like it. Also, I watched the first season of Workaholics, which makes me laugh nonstop. I need to find the second season to watch.

Recent movies I watched would be Dear Zachary (prepare to have your heart ripped out if you watch this), Totall Recall (sucks compared to the original), The Campaign (funny as hell!), Dark Knight Rises (probably the best Batman movie to date), Dark Shadows (Tim Burton fails in this one because it just isn't very coherent, but it is visually stimulating), Amazing Spiderman (okay enough, but just didn't seem necessary to me), and a bunch of others which I just can't really think of right now. Oh yeah, and Piranha 3DD... Yeah... Piranhas and boobies... 'nough said. First one was better, even though it sucked too, if that makes any sense... boobies.

In the middle of "Sons of Anarchy" right now.
Caught up with "Breaking Bad".

Netflix movie fans should check out "God Bless America".

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1346884167' post='555846']
Recently caught up on Breaking Bad, epic show! Since then I've been watching Heroes on Netflix. Just finished season one which was really good I thought. Started season two and it's okay so far, a bit all over the place, though, not as focused as the first season. I can see what people mean when they say just watch the first season and don't bother with the rest, but I'm going to stick with it and see how I like it. Also, I watched the first season of Workaholics, which makes me laugh nonstop. I need to find the second season to watch.

[/quote]
I stuck it out till the end of Heros during its run on tv. Everyones right but still . Cant bail out just because there's a little water in the boat