Great Customer Service @ Hookah Shisha

About a month ago, I ordered a black nammor hose from hookah shisha. I washed it before I smoked it and noticed a little purple dye come out. No big deal.

Fast forward a few days later, I finish up my hookah session and carry the hose around my neck as always. When I looked down at my shorts, I noticed these big splotches of purple that I found out came from my hose. No matter how many times I rinsed it, more dye would come out after it dried.

Fast forward to today, over a month after I bought it, I finally talked to customer service and without hesitation said they would send me a brand new hose.

I just want everyone to know what a great company they are and how much I wish every other company was like them!

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1343875195' post='553116']
They sending you some new shorts too? :P
[/quote]

You didn't send Chris new shorts after he jizzed in his when your Syrian arrived.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1343876985' post='553120']
[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1343875195' post='553116']
They sending you some new shorts too? :P
[/quote]

You didn't send Chris new shorts after he jizzed in his when your Syrian arrived.
[/quote]

That's because it was pre-meditated. He warned me it would happen and thus I stipulated against that in the buyer's agreement.

I personally don't like HS, so sad when I heard about HC selling to HS, but never the less glad to hear you have had a good experience with them!

EDIT: It is not that I don't like them, I just find other vendors give service that is 10 fold of HS and at a cheaper price too.

Yeah, their customer service is top notch. Can't say the same about 5starhookah...I've ordered a LOT from them and just got a hose in with an airleak, emailed Alex about a week ago and haven't had a response back yet. I wish I would have ordered it from HS so I could have had a replacement by now.

5star [quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1343935189' post='553180']
Yeah, their customer service is top notch. Can't say the same about 5starhookah...I've ordered a LOT from them and just got a hose in with an airleak, emailed Alex about a week ago and haven't had a response back yet. I wish I would have ordered it from HS so I could have had a replacement by now.
[/quote]

did you try calling ? 5star is a 3 person operation i believe they dont respond to emails very quickly, but calls is a different story.

this should be known by now, there emailing isnt great but all you need to do is call.

one of my orders with them they forgot the bowl i ordered, phoned them up and instantly mary said no worries we will send it to you .

they have great customer service

I bought the nammor chrome hose back in October...seals went fast and had to keep hot glueing them. I finally got Fed up one night whilst drunk and at the cabin(no way to repair there)...this was July. I called and left a voicemail. called the next day and they credited my account for the hose, said they've had nothing but trouble with it. now I have the new model with the tassels and love it. But damn, like 9 months later and they refunded me

[quote name='Twitchy' timestamp='1343969831' post='553229']
5star [quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1343935189' post='553180']
[/quote]

did you try calling ? 5star is a 3 person operation i believe they dont respond to emails very quickly, but calls is a different story.

this should be known by now, there emailing isnt great but all you need to do is call.

one of my orders with them they forgot the bowl i ordered, phoned them up and instantly mary said no worries we will send it to you .

they have great customer service
[/quote]

Answering emails is part of customer service, they do operate an ONLINE business. It isn't that hard at the end of the day to answer emails. My business is a 2 man operation, we answer all emails, all phone calls, and get out all sales every day. Not trying to brag, just put it in perspective that answering emails should be done whether it is a 1 man or 20 man operation.

When you send an email and don't get one back for a week, then send another email and still not hear back for 3 days that's unacceptable, that has happened 2 different times when dealing with 5star already and I have only ordered from them once.

Is it a HUGE deal? No, should it be corrected? Yes. Will I never order from them again? No, but I would never say their service is "top notch" by any stretch.

Don't order Nour Tobacco from 5Star. They openly admit all the packages are leaking. But don't let you know ahead of time and they certainly don't discount them because of it. I was told that a replacement box would be in the same condition. Not a big deal, I just want to review at least one of every tobacco and if this is how I have to do it then fine.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1344004665' post='553247']
Don't order Nour Tobacco from 5Star. They openly admit all the packages are leaking. But don't let you know ahead of time and they certainly don't discount them because of it. I was told that a replacement box would be in the same condition. Not a big deal, I just want to review at least one of every tobacco and if this is how I have to do it then fine.
[/quote]
Ahh, that explains my last 2 shipments then... Wish I would have known.

Unfortunately, they didn't send me new shorts. I actually don't even know if they are permanently stained.... because i don't ever wash. Funny thing, about 5 min before i talked to them, I was drying the hose and as I was spinning it in the air, it hit my firepit and the end snapped off. I still wanted to know if there was something wrong with the hose so I told them about it and even told them I just broke it so I'd understand if I couldn't get a replacement. THEY STILL REPLACED IT. I was so glad because now I'm not out a hose.