Facebook Love

anybody else feel personaly responsible for ruining facebook mushy moments?

Boy: MMMWWWWAAAAH I LOVE YOU BABE! (:
Girl: I love You Too SUGAR!! (: (:
Me: GAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

this romance in particular holds a special place I'm by icy black heart because its my cousin and his "fiance" and for the last 9 months or so they have put me through hell, I've been their consultant on both sides....i really hate them, seriously....really hate them, if i had a dollar for every time she was crying and handed me back her ring and then THE NEXT DAY they were giggling and hugging and kissing and all "Love You Babe" and.... tongue.....kissing, which wouldn't be so bad IF I WASN'T IN THE SAME ROOM AND CAN HEAR IT OVER NETFLIX.....

am i wrong for enjoying ruining moments like this?

Most of the people that do that are the ones with the worst relationships from what I've seen. These people want others to see how awesome their "love" is for each other, like bragging about it. Yet those very same people fight daily and can't even have a decent conversation between each other when they are away from their facebook posts lol

My brother and his gf are similar. My wife has to listen to my brothers crazy ass bitch...she complains about him all the effin time and we (my wife, my brothers friends, and I) believe she only really sticks around because she wants a piece of my family's money...and my brother will inherit my dad's business. And he puts up with her because she's like a dog and will do as she's told for the most part (aside from their arguing).
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1342168600' post='551620']
[quote name='Urloc' timestamp='1342166230' post='551617']
Showing your love in Facebook is as pathetic as looking for your love in Facebook.
[/quote]

what if facebook [b]IS[/b] your love?! o.O
[/quote]

If your love is a program, you should visit a shrink....
  • Upvote 1

Just a little advice that has helped me over the years; life is generally better when you stop letting yourself be personally affected by the actions of other people.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1342196477' post='551660']
Just a little advice that has helped me over the years; life is generally better when you stop letting yourself be personally affected by the actions of other people.
[/quote]
[quote name='Urloc' timestamp='1342166230' post='551617']
Showing your love in Facebook is as pathetic as looking for your love in Facebook.
[/quote]
[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1342159790' post='551609']
i love ruining facebook love.. it's a hobby
[/quote]
[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1342155264' post='551603']
Most of the people that do that are the ones with the worst relationships from what I've seen. These people want others to see how awesome their "love" is for each other, like bragging about it. Yet those very same people fight daily and can't even have a decent conversation between each other when they are away from their facebook posts lol

My brother and his gf are similar. My wife has to listen to my brothers crazy ass bitch...she complains about him all the effin time and we (my wife, my brothers friends, and I) believe she only really sticks around because she wants a piece of my family's money...and my brother will inherit my dad's business. And he puts up with her because she's like a dog and will do as she's told for the most part (aside from their arguing).
[/quote]

A-Fucking-Men Folks

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1342196477' post='551660']
[/quote]

AGREED. I used to let [s]me[/s] my sister's actions and my mother's actions bother me, but now I don't give a fuck. I am a much happier person because of it.

I also just want to say that Brooke and I don't really express our love for each other on FB. We understand that shit makes others feel uncomfortable.

EDIT: My, not me... I'm Irish, but I don't talk like that, I swear!