Attention: Newbs/lurkers

I join forums to learn and (in some rare ones) to give out what I know. I tend to get what info I need and hang out because there are some cool people. One or two forums I belong to are "meh" and I go back when I need to "look up" something. Some I need to go back to because I was super active before they did a total reboot.

LOL I just got made a mod on a coffee roasting forum because I started to make it more social (my own foodie sub forum, :nyam1: )

I like most of the people I've "met" here and I've learned TONS.

Thanks all!!!

Sharing the hookah hugs: met up with one of our members in Istanbul, gave him a couple kilos of Tangiers and Nakhla, plus two of Mahir's Turkish male funnels (which are unavailable in Turkey)
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1341532623' post='550916']Sharing the hookah hugs: met up with one of our members in Istanbul, gave him a couple kilos of Tangiers and Nakhla, plus two of Mahir's Turkish male funnels (which are unavailable in Turkey)[/quote]

Oh yeah. Hass and I are buddies thanks to HF :) numerous bbqookahs and delicious high fiber dinners have been had. Lol....

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*