Wtt/wts Boho Base

Tyler

Need to clear out all my extra hookah stuff that I don't use...impulse bought this base and only used it three times. It's pretty but it doesn't match my favorite stem lol so....I'm selling it. Asking $80 + shipping but open to negotiations I guess. Also willing to trade it for tobacco, open to Tangiers, Mizo, Cuzzin's, AF, and Saudi Arabian/other ME local brands. Open to others but very selective about it.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/hupxlj.jpg[/IMG]

According to Mark it is platinum. I'm selling it because it has just been sitting there not being used for 2 months and I know a lot of people want them so I figure sicne they're hard to get and I wouldn't miss it, might as well get some extra tobacco out of it or something.

I decided I don't want to SELL it but I want to TRADE it for tobacco. The amount will depend on the brand. I listed the brands I like the original post but the flavors I like are:
Orange, seriously, anything orange
citurs
mints
cherrys
peaches
guavas
pineapples
florals (except kashmir)

The flavors that I absolutely do NOT want are: anything that has coconut or blueberry in it and no tangier kashmir flavors.

Why not just sell it, take the cash, then buy fresh new shisha with it?

I guess it would be important to ask, how much shisha are you looking to get for the vase?

What I currently have that fits what you are looking for: mizo guava, mizo orange, mint, mizo lemon, mizo lychee, and mizo cherry

I was thinking like the cost of shisha = cost of the item kind of thing, plus taking just shisha takes one step out of the process for my lazy ass :P But if you wanted to buy it I would sell it to you...I'll send you a PM now so I guess sell is pending

I have two pending offers right now, if the first doesn't go through I will contact the other one. Just as a heads up I will be out of town starting tomorrow afternoon until the 5th.

Item is sold, technically, once I get back to town. Sorry krapple

It is the second one, notice the color of the paint silver/platinum not gold. Item still for sell/trade looking for 80 + the cost of shipping or ~1.5-2 kilos of tobacco to trade for it