Wtt: 230G Iltobc, 230G Nakhla Earl Grey, And Around 200G Nak Chocomint

Floataround

Looking to trade these flavors

About 230g of lucid ILTOBC. I smoked one alien mini of it. I have about 400g of Orange Soda, and the flavor is just to similar for me to warrent keeping it.

230g Nak Earl Grey - Just not for me. Smoked about 20g of it in my OG crown classic. I did not care for it or the sensation in my throat. Friend smoked the entire bowl by himself and had no issues and enjoyed it.

aout 200g of Nak Chocomint - Same deal really. I am not a fan of minty/cooling sensations in my throat when I smoke so this was just too much for me.

I will trade for most Tangiers flavors , as well as Nakhla and Mizo.

All of these come in tupperwear style containers. Shipping only in the US.

Please respond on here but PM also. It will be first come with flavors I am willing to trade for.

Though, I am still open to other flavors/brands/things. Still looking for more glass.. Edited by Floataround

Giving this a bump. Come on guys, make me an offer! I wont be stingy!

• 2 weeks later...
I was told the chocomint tastes like junior mints, is this true? How was the flavor of the earl grey, did it taste like the tea? And what flavor is the Tangiers again? I'm not familar with that one, i don't think.

The chocomint had a stronger mint taste , but if you acclimate it, the mint will lighten up and the chocolate will become stronger.

The earl grey I just did not like, but a friend did and he smoked a bowl of it. He said it sort of tastes like tea, but had a strong lemon flavor to it.

The tangiers flavor is lucid, "it's like that one breakfast cereal"

• 1 month later...
Ill buy the chocomint if your looking to do that instead of a trade?

I will pm you later tonight or tomorrow

(null)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, these are no longer available. Mods please close