Introduction...?

TopHatAce

So, I'm Ace, and I smoke hookah. My girlfriend, Kiki, quit cigarettes and got on hookah when we got together. I keep all sorts of reptiles, and own an exotic pet store here in Charlotte. I share my apartment with 3 tegus, 4 bearded dragons, a green tree python, 2 water dragons, and 2 fishtanks. I go to college online, I hope to move to Asheville soon, and I have a tumblr account called Smoking Outside The Box, where I post pictures of me doing ridiculous things with my hookah, like smoking on a canoe in the middle of the river.

As a note to the moderators, I am NOT here to advertise my pet store on this forum. That would be in worse taste than the one time I burnt a bowl of Al Fakher Cappuccino. And as a note to the members of this fine forum, please don't PM me about my reptiles. Just go to my website :)

Welcome Ace - lots of great hookah talk here and a good measure of other stuff too.

PS have a bit of a zoo at my house too :)

[quote name='TopHatAce' timestamp='1325415580' post='534325']
So, I'm Ace, and I smoke hookah. My girlfriend, Kiki, quit cigarettes and got on hookah when we got together. I keep all sorts of reptiles, and own an exotic pet store here in Charlotte. I share my apartment with 3 tegus, 4 bearded dragons, a green tree python, 2 water dragons, and 2 fishtanks. I go to college online, I hope to move to Asheville soon, and I have a tumblr account called Smoking Outside The Box, where I post pictures of me doing ridiculous things with my hookah, like smoking on a canoe in the middle of the river.

As a note to the moderators, I am NOT here to advertise my pet store on this forum. That would be in worse taste than the one time I burnt a bowl of Al Fakher Cappuccino. And as a note to the members of this fine forum, please don't PM me about my reptiles. Just go to my website :)
[/quote]
Welcome to the forums

Also i like to note that your use of working hookah anology into your intro is magnificent , you'l fit right in.

Welcome to the Hookah Forum, Ace! Your exotic pet store sounds very interesting. Have any pics? I have a cat. She is quite an exotic beast. I call her a sour patch kid, cause she's an evil little shit one minute and then purring up a storm wanting me to rub her behind her ears the next.