Need Good Quality Shisha Storage Containers? Look Here

cotsi95

So I contacted Eric from tangiers today after finding out that the vast majority of my containers are Polyethylene...so needless to say i need to get new ones. Anyways Eric gave me the model number of the containers that he uses currently, they are Polypropylene (the kind you want) and they will hold 500g comfortably. They are Cube Plastic's Model number CR-1047. I googled that and found a website that has them for 44.20 for a case of 100. Now I don't need 100 containers lol I need ~15 TOPS so I was thinking others might want to split the case with me if I order it. Now shipping to me is 25.99 which brings the total to $70.19. Now what i'm proposing if their are enough interested people to take up the case is to split them between 5-6 people. The cost per container is ~$.71, now i don't know about you but there is no good container at walmart for $.71. Eric said that these are good quality, they are designed for the take out industry, and the lids fit MUCH better then the Newspring containers. If your interested post below and how many you would be interested in. Obviously there will be additional shipping to you once I receive the containers but I cant imagine that will be more than a few dollars.

Here is the link to the website I found the containers at...[url="http://www.foodpakexpress.com/products/Cube-Plastics-CR%252d1047-Black-48-Ounces-Containers-w%7B47%7D-Clear-Lids-%28Case-of-100%29.html"]LINK[/url]

With squidget in for 20 and chris in for 10 that make us at 65-70 since Ill take and extra 5 and make it 20 for me. We only need 2-3 more people...come on people these are CHEAP good containers and this is the only time to get in on them.

that makes us up to 80-85. So we need ONE more person and they can either get 20 or 15 containers. For those interested I will pm you with my MF email and a price without shipping. I will have to figure out what shipping will be after I get them. Once I get all of the people's payments i'll order the containers.

I might have a friend that needs some locally so unless someone else wants in tonight I will just pick up the rest of them. I have payment from squidget, just waitiing on chris and katie. Then I will place the order.

Ok so right now we are at a total of 80

squidget-20
katie-15
me-20
hellz-15
dizz-10

Once the remaining 20 get claimed and everyone pays then I will order them. Squidget and hellz have paid so far.

Ok so I decided I will take another 10 if it makes this move along. So we have 10 left.....if noone wants them buy sunday night then I will just take them and sell them later or something. So if you want in nows the time!

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1313978633' post='520785']
All containers are spoken for. I will be ordering them tomorrow.
[/quote]
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314118192' post='521010']
Wade. Ill take the extra 10.
[/quote]

Reading > Michael...lol I might be able to give you a few of mine,

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1314145031' post='521086']
Wade you know you won't give Mike any of them, you greedy summabitch.
[/quote]

lol probably but he didnt buy me a beast....he loves you more!

Hot damn. I'm late to the container game. Guess I'm stuck using these $.98 sandwich bags from Walgreen's for a couple more weeks.[color=#FFFFFF][size=3]

HdoH[color=#FFFF99]
[/color]

[/size][/color]

[quote name='Hellz' timestamp='1314311764' post='521371']
Nah, I gave up my portion so Micheal could have em.. Cause I'm that nice of a guy
[/quote]
Did you really want them? I don't want to steal them from you... I heard you didn't want them.

[quote name='thehelios' timestamp='1314241699' post='521262']
Hot damn. I'm late to the container game. Guess I'm stuck using these $.98 sandwich bags from Walgreen's for a couple more weeks.

HdoH

[/quote]

I don't need the 20 - 10 would be fine for me.