Immigration, World Poverty And Gumballs

Not sure how many of you have seen this. It's a very interesting take on trying to solve poverty with mass immigration to America.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[/url]

Thoughts?

America can't solve all the worlds problems. It sure would be nice if the bleeding hearts would get that through their skulls. Maybe if they are all that poor, and desperate they would get their population numbers under control, and develop some industry other than exporting wankers to the USA.

The USA's 4 million square miles can't save the world. who, in their right mind, thinks importing a load of people too backwards to know what toilet-paper is, and who can contribute absolutely zero to the productivity of the nation, nothing more than leeches sucking the nations blood, is even any concept worth wasting breath on. life sucks, if you are born in a shit-hole, that sucks, but it's sure not the fault of anyone in the USA.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1310698860' post='515961']
America can't solve all the worlds problems. It sure would be nice if the bleeding hearts would get that through their skulls. Maybe if they are all that poor, and desperate they would get their population numbers under control, and develop some industry other than exporting wankers to the USA.

The USA's 4 million square miles can't save the world. who, in their right mind, thinks importing a load of people too backwards to know what toilet-paper is, and who can contribute absolutely zero to the productivity of the nation, nothing more than leeches sucking the nations blood, is even any concept worth wasting breath on. life sucks, if you are born in a shit-hole, that sucks, but it's sure not the fault of anyone in the USA.
[/quote]

Pretty much my exact thoughts. This isn't the first good cause we've tried that actually turned out to be worse than the situation before we butted in.

As liberal as I am, I am absolutely against any assistance, education, or services for anyone not a citizen or registered legal immigrant of the country. The sign on the border doesn't say "Border" it says "Sucker". Not a single tax dollar should be spent on illegal immigrants, except lifesaving measures that include deportation the moment you're strong enough to leave the hospital bed. I find our immigration policies and stupidity appalling. Citizen who pay taxes should not be supporting those who are not citizens. It's half the problem with our economy. We keep spending money in the wrong places. Overseas, and internally. If we changed those policies, the budget would be back in surplus almost overnight, and the entire world would quit trying to sneak across our borders.

I think we should have the best retirement plans like social security, medical benefits, unemployment safety nets, etc., all for our citizens. As we would have it, if we cut out damned near all the foreign aid and services for illegal immigrants.

'Rani
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1310698860' post='515961']

[/quote]

I agree! I mean, help the people in the US first who have problems and we spend millions in foreign aid already. Yes, we are blessed mroe than most but why is it always the USA that has to solve the world's problems?

There must be some sort of incentive for the government to support foreign countries over it's own gorram citizens. End the war(s). Truly close the borders. Stop sending manufacturing overseas and bring it back home. Bam! Economy, and America, fixed!

Unfortunately, bureaucracy will be the death of us.
  • Upvote 1

well I voiced my opinion to Dave earlier , but I don't mind to repeat it : in general I'm against all uneducated immigration . France and holland closed their gates years ago due to mass muslim/moroccan immigration which basically fucked them up as they were uneducated and useless who came to exploit the far better country they immigrated to . btw , in holland , majority of drug dealers are morrocan .
same goes for US , only US offers more for less .
typical poor uneducated immigrant in US can work at some gas station and have a amazingly lavish life next to the same gas station worker in a different country . I can take it even further , that typical worker will have somewhat similar lifestyle to an educated fella in low grade european country , not even talking about the real poor countries .

so , basically immigrants want to get to usa to live "the american dream" without having to work hard for it . any normal legal job in US will be far easier next to their alternatives in their origin country - that's why there's a vast opinion those immigrants are "hard workers" , its not necessarily true . they seem hard workers next to US born citizens , because US citizens were born in US and didn't suffer any of that shit and are used to far better reality .

what I am against , Is this guys suggestion of helping the poor country by preventing brain drain . I am all for educated people who will contribute any country they live in the option to immigrate .
when I finished army and faced reality for the first time , I decided I don't want to live in Israel , and when checked my options , realized the best legal solution is to get educated and find a job in the target country - which I intend to enjoy/exploit as much as I will contribute . - which seems pretty fair to me .
This guys offer is to keep me in Israel so that I can help , it's logical yeh , but I study so I can take care of myself , open more options in my life and not get shut down by some guy who decided its best to keep me in Israel for worlds economy sake . plus , if I came to a conclusion to get educated and immigrate . In a way , Israel failed to keep me here .

basically like Dave said yesterday , I agree with this guy's presentation , only for different reasons .

[quote name='Scrappydoo' timestamp='1310717556' post='515976']

I agree! I mean, help the people in the US first who have problems and we spend millions in foreign aid already. Yes, we are blessed mroe than most but why is it always the USA that has to solve the world's problems?
[/quote]

do you know if USA is being forced/asked to somehow solve worlds problems ? i won't be surprised if america chooses to deal with those issues tho its not their problem . and being suspicious as i am , i doubt that everytime USA butts in , is for the reasons they state they do it (*cough* oil in iraq? *cought*) . - that's an unbased opinion so don't stone me if i'm wrong , rather explain .

[quote name='method' timestamp='1310725561' post='515981']
well I voiced my opinion to Dave earlier , but I don't mind to repeat it : in general I'm against all uneducated immigration . France and holland closed their gates years ago due to mass muslim/moroccan immigration which basically fucked them up as they were uneducated and useless who came to exploit the far better country they immigrated to . btw , in holland , majority of drug dealers are morrocan .
same goes for US , only US offers more for less .
typical poor uneducated immigrant in US can work at some gas station and have a amazingly lavish life next to the same gas station worker in a different country . I can take it even further , that typical worker will have somewhat similar lifestyle to an educated fella in low grade european country , not even talking about the real poor countries .

so , basically immigrants want to get to usa to live "the american dream" without having to work hard for it . any normal legal job in US will be far easier next to their alternatives in their origin country - that's why there's a vast opinion those immigrants are "hard workers" , its not necessarily true . they seem hard workers next to US born citizens , because US citizens were born in US and didn't suffer any of that shit and are used to far better reality .

what I am against , Is this guys suggestion of helping the poor country by preventing brain drain . I am all for educated people who will contribute any country they live in the option to immigrate .
when I finished army and faced reality for the first time , I decided I don't want to live in Israel , and when checked my options , realized the best legal solution is to get educated and find a job in the target country - which I intend to enjoy/exploit as much as I will contribute . - which seems pretty fair to me .
This guys offer is to keep me in Israel so that I can help , it's logical yeh , but I study so I can take care of myself , open more options in my life and not get shut down by some guy who decided its best to keep me in Israel for worlds economy sake . plus , if I came to a conclusion to get educated and immigrate . In a way , Israel failed to keep me here .

basically like Dave said yesterday , I agree with this guy's presentation , only for different reasons .

[quote name='Scrappydoo' timestamp='1310717556' post='515976']
[/quote]

do you know if USA is being forced/asked to somehow solve worlds problems ? i won't be surprised if america chooses to deal with those issues tho its not their problem . and being suspicious as i am , i doubt that everytime USA butts in , is for the reasons they state they do it (*cough* oil in iraq? *cought*) . - that's an unbased opinion so don't stone me if i'm wrong , rather explain .
[/quote]

I can't speak intelligently about Iraq, I was a soldier there, know the "company line" but why we were REALLY there remains a doubt in my mind. I was mostly speaking about things like Palestinian/Israel, does "that" really matter to us? Whether we are asked, forced or volunteer, it seems like "we" have a hand in a lot of world issues and give a lot in foreign aid that could be better used at home-say for our injured veterans and bail outs and inner city kids who go hungry.

Here in Kuwait, there is a HUGE number of unskilled workers who come and do the jobs Kuwaitis don't want to. The country is flooded with cheap labor from India, Bangladesh, Phillipines, Egypt and Lebanon. Although it's considered a low pay for us, they make a lot compared to what they would in their home countries. My mother in law's maids, for example. She pays them about $200 USD a month and provides them with free room, board, medical care and buys all their clothes. By the end of two or three years, they go home and pay off houses and put their kids thru school. There are 3 million people in Kuwait, less than 1/3 are Kuwaitis. A big problem is the maids figure out they can make more by running away and prostituting themselves and many of the drivers become drug dealers on the side. At one time, I thought it was a good idea if the US adopted some of Kuwaitis policies on bring in "guest workers" but I just don't think it would work.

I don't know what the answers are for the US but I hate that much of our taxpayer money goes to illegal aliens, while so many of our citizens suffer.