Hookafina Reviews

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Hookafina Flavours. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Hookahfina (flavour)

[b]Hookafina Citrus [color="#008000"]Mint[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Diva
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]small nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 Coconaras (cubes)
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water & crushed ice
[b]
Appearance: [/b]small cut and very very wet
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Glycerin I believe
[b]Smell: [/b]lime & lemon with a hint of mint
[b]Taste:[/b] mostly lime and mint
[b]Smoke:[/b] Giant Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 First off, this stuff is wet. Wet, wet, wet. I cannot stress this enough. It is the wetest shisha I have ever had. Overall it was decent - real big clouds. It loses points because the flavor was a bit muted. I got the mint and lime in the smoke but the other citrus flavors seemed to get drowned out.

[b]Hookafina [color="#a0522d"]Chocolate[/color] & [color="#008000"]Mint[/color] (mixed)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Star
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Medium Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Narbish v4
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 Coconaras (cubes)
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water & crushed ice
[b]
Appearance: [/b]small cut, no stems, juicy
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Glycerin I believe
[b]Smell: [/b]cocoa and mint
[b]Taste:[/b] Andes Mint
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 The best chocolate mint I have ever had. I have tried in the past premixed C&M from other brands and maybe the secret is to mix yourself. The taste was spot on to an Andes Mint (yes, like the ones you get at Olive Garden). I think they might have messed with the formula since last I tried hookafina. It was not has wet this time as before. Granted, still very wet but closer now to romman over just drowning in juices. Good great clouds and the flavor lasted the whole session. Would definitely buy again.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

We've been pretty happy with all the different flavors of Hookafina that we've tried. 

One of our favorite combos is 75% Raspberry and 25% Vanilla, which kinda tastes like Red Vines.  

We use a Vortex head on a KM and we usually can get a bowl of this stuff to last almost 2 hours.

The smoke is usually puffy and white, almost perfection.  

• 1 year later...

Hookahfina Peach

setup:

Hookah: KM hulk oxide

Base liquid: Water+ice

Bowl: Tang small phunnel+ Lotus

Hose:Nogoom

Tobacco appearance: Yellow color, longer finer strands with some short pieces

Smell: pretty strong and sweet smell.

Taste: Great peach taste, a lot sweeter than expected. Closer to peach candy. Not the chemical taste like SB.

OVERALL: 9/10 Im a huge fan of peach flavors. I personally prefer sweet peach flavors like this one. Great clouds and long last flavor. If you start off with to much heat it does throw the flavor way off for a while. dunno if that's cause of lotus or just the tobaccy. so just keep an eye on your heat management (don't just set it and forget it). Loss of points comes from cut, it was like a mix of all kinds of pieces. So it made packing a consistent phunnel a little tougher ( ya i know its nit picking). Overall would recommend if you like Pure peach or SB peach queen.