"Clouds, I mean.... Clouds like any other bowl I guess..."

:mocking:

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1311743288' post='517385']
You look so depressed!

"I was gonna use the screen, but I dunno... -sigh- Whole bunch'a shit on it"
"Clouds, I mean.... Clouds like any other bowl I guess..."

:mocking:
[/quote]

hahahaha! I think I was depressed because it was actually working.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1311807867' post='517440']
I'm not gonna lie, it depressed me that it was working. Seemed like such an... idiot idea. :P
[/quote]

I know! Thats why my video I was like. ah man it works. hahaha.

Llike Derek said, it seems to work fine. Your bias does come through in the "review", which was a bit distracting, but novel idea. However I don't think I'm ready to give up my current bowls for it. Edited by Arcane

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1311825614' post='517461']
Llike Derek said, it seems to work fine. Your bias does come through in the "review", which was a bit distracting, but novel idea. However I don't think I'm ready to give up my current bowls for it.
[/quote]

My bias towards a fail product? I went in thinking it was a piece of shit, and came out thinking it was decent... My opinion of it improved.... And It was a "review".

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1311827331' post='517462']
[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1311825614' post='517461']
Llike Derek said, it seems to work fine. Your bias does come through in the "review", which was a bit distracting, but novel idea. However I don't think I'm ready to give up my current bowls for it.
[/quote]

[b]My bias towards a fail product?[/b] I went in thinking it was a piece of shit, and came out thinking it was decent... My opinion of it improved.... And It was a "review".
[/quote]

It did work.

yea idk if id call it a review. you showed how to pack it you sat and smoked it and you talked shit on it.

Id like to know how long of a session you get out of it

How many rounds of coals you do

If you notice any difference in taste since the coals arent directly on.

As Jay said id never buy one but id also never just bash it to bash it especially if i tried it and it worked as it clearly did

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1311878032' post='517498']
yea idk if id call it a review. you showed how to pack it you sat and smoked it and you talked shit on it.

Id like to know how long of a session you get out of it

How many rounds of coals you do

If you notice any difference in taste since the coals arent directly on.

As Jay said id never buy one but id also never just bash it to bash it especially if i tried it and it worked as it clearly did
[/quote]

1. An hour
2. 1, after that, tasted burnt.
3. Nope. Tastes exactly the same.

That's why I made the point of the whole comparison thing. Why would you smoke this bowl over any other bowl? It does nothing other bowls don't do, other than coals not touching the foil (which didn't do anything). If you don't like the way I did the review, then sorry. I'm not forcing you to agree with me. I showed you the bowl and how it smokes. In my opinion, it's not better than any other bowl. So IMO, it's shit. Why do I think it's shit? Well apart from what I just said, 1. Its ugly, 2. Its $40, 3. It's not better than any other bowl. There I stated 3 cons to the bowl. Tell me 3 pros. Go ahead.

hahaha testy testy.

You probably got an hour out of it because you used starbuzz

I never once said i was sticking up for this bowl did i? find where i said that. Go ahead.

Anyways the whole thing about this bowl just pissed me off. Everyone was creaming over the Izundu when it was introduced and that was before anyone had ever tried it. People were coming out of the woodwork to try and stick up for it then it drops and it doesnt work worth a shit and everyone forgets about it.

Now the flip comes out and i noticed alot of people talking shit on it when they had not tried it and already made up their mind on the bowl as you said and obviously showed in your review before you had tried it. Its like dude why did you even waste the time doing a video when it really isnt going to help anyone as you were already biased.

Trust me id never buy this thing(as you didnt either right you got it for free from someone?) i only use phunnels as i only smoke noir but ive seen plenty of videos and talked to people in person who have used this thing and got great results and for that more power to em but to just put the thing on blast for the sake of doing it is dumb.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1311880571' post='517507']
hahaha testy testy.

You probably got an hour out of it because you used starbuzz

I never once said i was sticking up for this bowl did i? find where i said that. Go ahead.

Anyways the whole thing about this bowl just pissed me off. Everyone was creaming over the Izundu when it was introduced and that was before anyone had ever tried it. People were coming out of the woodwork to try and stick up for it then it drops and it doesnt work worth a shit and everyone forgets about it.

Now the flip comes out and i noticed alot of people talking shit on it when they had not tried it and already made up their mind on the bowl as you said and obviously showed in your review before you had tried it. Its like dude why did you even waste the time doing a video when it really isnt going to help anyone as you were already biased.

Trust me id never buy this thing(as you didnt either right you got it for free from someone?) i only use phunnels as i only smoke noir but ive seen plenty of videos and talked to people in person who have used this thing and got great results and for that more power to em but to just put the thing on blast for the sake of doing it is dumb.
[/quote]

Did I not say in my review that it works? Did you even watch it? Am I not allowed to talk shit about a product that I think is shit? It's my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, or how I did the review, tough shit. Don't want it. Also as you stated earlier I showed how to pack it, smoked it and talked shit about it. In my reviews I smoke a certain brand/flavor. If I like it, I'll talk highly about it. If I don't like it, I'll talk badly about it. Did I not do the same thing in this video?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1311972573' post='517669']
Lol, how is that dude even balancing himself while walking with the way his feet are positioned? :lol:
[/quote]

haters gonna hate, that's how

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1311974462' post='517674']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1311972573' post='517669']
Lol, how is that dude even balancing himself while walking with the way his feet are positioned? :lol:
[/quote]

haters gonna hate, that's how
[/quote]

Fair enough...