mustafabey

Package picked up! Made the video in the car on my iPhone, haha. Also had another package I will mention when I make the proper thread later on when I'm at work. Video and thread coming tonight!

Thanks Mike! I'll PM you here in a bit when I'm back on wifi.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312467274' post='518668']
ho yes I am. And good chris, put that shit up so we can haz watch.
[/quote]

Oh I will.

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312468720' post='518669']
Thats right, bitches.

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/e5qwbk.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This made me giggle. Oprah is awesome.

this will forever be my drunk posting thread. im sober right now, but i just wanted to let you guys know that

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312518643' post='518778']
this will forever be my drunk posting thread. im sober right now, but i just wanted to let you guys know that
[/quote]

I didn't know you had the ability to be sober. Achievement unlocked. +50 Sobriety.

i feel like sobriety should be worth some rep. it is a rare occasion, after all. like seeing bigfoot, or jesus

That was back when people for some reason took the rep system seriously.

I like it when I see someone who still has a negative rep, even though Mush took away the option to give someone negative rep, since someone was abusing it toward a certain member. :lol:

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312558931' post='518838']

I like it when I see someone who still has a negative rep, even though Mush took away the option to give someone negative rep, since someone was abusing it toward a certain member. :lol:
[/quote]

was that someone travis?

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312562837' post='518853']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312558931' post='518838']

[/quote]

was that someone travis?
[/quote]

No. I don't know who was giving out the negative rep, but they were targeting one specific member and it was for posts that were not worthy of neg-repping.

wonder if that was me that was neg repping, my memory is poor anymore, I remember neg repping on occasion as a joke, but I don't remember doing that...hmmm

on topic, I gave you a plus 1 for that piano video chris, it was worthy, I wanted to give it more

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1312664828' post='519034']
wonder if that was me that was neg repping, my memory is poor anymore, I remember neg repping on occasion as a joke, but I don't remember doing that...hmmm

on topic, I gave you a plus 1 for that piano video chris, it was worthy, I wanted to give it more
[/quote]

I doubt it was you. This person was targeting one specific person, neg-repping every post they could.

Haha, thanks. I love that video. I re-watch it a lot.