mustafabey

Like I've said before, I have respect for John and what he has done with his website. I fucking love it. I'm actually putting together an order right now. I just don't like his forums.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312050976' post='517838']
[url="http://www.royalhookahforum.com/showthread.php/8477-Regarding-the-negativity-between-RHF-and-HF-the-last-couple-of-days."]http://www.royalhook...couple-of-days.[/url]

So, lets do our part as well.
[/quote]

This was very well put.

im not surprised he got rid of the thread, i was more angry because i was only half-way done reading it lol

mush, you know i'd rep ya if i could, but it wont let me
  • Upvote 1

Feel like I should post here, but know full well before reading my post that I think this stuff is stupid (Michael can attest to me saying this in TC).

Michael, I know about Mitch's thread in this subforum, if that's what you are referring to. All I was trying to get at was I don't know where the influx of members to RHF is coming from. It's a lot of members that I've never seen before due to the fact that I don't go to HP and I don't read on here all too often.

I'd also like to say that I'm kind of confused about your picture of the TC chatbox. Are you saying what I said was bad, or are you referring to Jon?

11) While other Hookah related forums do exist, [b][i]we ask that they not be referenced in posts[/i][/b]. There is some bad blood with several and [i][b]we wish to keep things peaceful.
[/b][/i]
C'mon guys. I think it's time that we just put it behind us, not only for morality, but for the fact that there IS a clearly stated rule. Anything further I think can be handled through POLITE AND MATURE pm's, if even that in a nesscesity. John and Mush are both fine, so us, being the forum members, should respect that and follow in our respective admin's footsteps.

Can we PLEASE get back to repping? I'm only in the 50's!!!! What the fuck people!?!?!!? ;)

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312068868' post='517866']
11) While other Hookah related forums do exist, [b][i]we ask that they not be referenced in posts[/i][/b]. There is some bad blood with several and [i][b]we wish to keep things peaceful.
[/b][/i]
C'mon guys. I think it's time that we just put it behind us, not only for morality, but for the fact that there IS a clearly stated rule. Anything further I think can be handled through POLITE AND MATURE pm's, if even that in a nesscesity. John and Mush are both fine, so us, being the forum members, should respect that and follow in our respective admin's footsteps.

Can we PLEASE get back to repping? I'm only in the 50's!!!! What the fuck people!?!?!!? ;)
[/quote]

im only in the 40s. fuck you
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312069087' post='517867']
[/b][/i]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your back has officially been scratched. Don't fuckin let me down.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312069182' post='517868']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312069087' post='517867']
[/b][/i]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your back has officially been scratched. Don't fuckin let me down.
[/quote]

i gotcha, dave! i'm about to get mike, too!

I agree with Dave. Let's just forget about it guys. We can bicker about it like Democrats and Republicans all day long but at the end of the day nothing will change. From both sides, let's respect John and Mush's wishes and try to get along in the future. For both sides, if you can't go on the other forum without posting something that you know will start something, or if you don't like the way the forum operates, then just don't post on that forum at all. Best advice I can give, as it's what I've done in the past.

I will rep people's posts later when I'm on the computer. There's some good stuff that needs points.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1312109121' post='517917']
Lol Clayton... Your rep is sooooooo little! It has so much potential though. I feel certain after a while, your rep will blossom into a giant green "excellent" bar.
[/quote]

You mean his e-penis?

Before: 8=D

After: 8=====================================D