Hi!

Pig_pen

New from Redmond Oregon, i just started smoking three months ago and was searching where buy shisha in bend or redmond area and found this forum with a couple peeps from my area thought id say hi and see if anybody knew where to get some good shish!

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I cant help you with the shisha quest, as I order most of mine. I can recommend hookahjohn.com and hookahset.com as great vendors tho. Best of Luck!

Welcome to the forums were all helpful so im sure we can help you find some shisha , First is find a brand you think you like to smoke there are tons of reviews in the review forum also most smoke shops carry shisha now a days so i suggest looing for a brand you feel you might want to try and scope out the local smoke shops. I have 3 smoke shops i frequent . 1 carry coconaras another cheap SB and the last one carry's Tangires and Alfhaker . Took me a while to find witch shops carry what i want to smoke but a smoke shop is probably your best bet if you don't want to go to a online vendor .

Welcome to the forum!!! Finding shops that are local to you can be a daunting task, but keep searching and something may turn up. I found a couple places in the Nashville area close to me, but the selection isn't all that great... You may just have to end up ordering online like most people do. Check out our vendor reviews to see where you can order from. Again, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, ask away!

:_sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore:

Thanks guys as far as the shisha goes all i have smoked is fantasia that i get at a local gas station lol but im about to order some al fakher golden rose and some al amir vanilla so ill see how it is.
Hope to make my way up to Portland to hit up a hookah bar though to see how it is!