Post Editing..

Post Editing  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be able to edit our posts?

[quote name='brigita' date='30 July 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1280537056' post='477105']
I think you can edit them, but only for a certain amount of time after posting.
[/quote]

Yep, you can. For five minutes after you hit submit.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='31 July 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1280553755' post='477124']
if you want something edited, you are welcome to PM me.
[/quote]

Thanks, but it's always usually just tiny things.
If I PM'ed you every-time I saw a screw-up, or a typo or had something to add to my post I'd keep you busy. :P

[quote name='porksandwich9113' date='31 July 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1280555599' post='477126']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='31 July 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1280553755' post='477124']
if you want something edited, you are welcome to PM me.
[/quote]

Thanks, but it's always usually just tiny things.
If I PM'ed you every-time I saw a screw-up, or a typo or had something to add to my post I'd keep you busy. :P
[/quote]

I don't mind, go ahead. I seriously have no problem with you or anyone else PMing me for little stuff even. Even if, for say, you typed "im" and you wanted "I'm".

The reson we have the 5 minute limit on editing is that we hjad a spate of people posting things that caused propeblems, then edited them to make it look that they weren't doing anything.

5 minutes is reasonable i think to spot typos and such. and as was saidm if you need soemthign edited, just report it and in the reason why explain what you need edited.

[quote name='mushrat' date='31 July 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1280586876' post='477156']
The reson we have the 5 minute limit on editing is that we hjad a spate of people posting things that caused propeblems, then edited them to make it look that they weren't doing anything.

5 minutes is reasonable i think to spot typos and such. and as was saidm if you need soemthign edited, just report it and in the reason why explain what you need edited.
[/quote]

Cool - thats all I was looking for.