Hey All

Hey guys Im Logan.

19 year old 911 ambulance driver and attendant. I am workin hard to become a fireman. I keep hearing I should stop hookah, but Im a very fit person with zero negative side effects. So fuck em. :D. My favorite hookah mix EVER is starbuzz pomberry and Pirates cave. I am lookin to get a better hookah tho, im sick of my little foot and a half one. Anyone know a decent hookah around 80-100 dollars? and a good place to buy it?

[quote name='lrhemt911' date='22 July 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1279852429' post='476027']
Hey guys Im Logan.

19 year old 911 ambulance driver and attendant. I am workin hard to become a fireman. I keep hearing I should stop hookah, but Im a very fit person with zero negative side effects. So fuck em. :D. My favorite hookah mix EVER is starbuzz pomberry and Pirates cave. I am lookin to get a better hookah tho, im sick of my little foot and a half one. Anyone know a decent hookah around 80-100 dollars? and a good place to buy it?
[/quote]
Welcome to the forums . Awesome that your go around saving lives . Love Egyptians myself http://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-7-egyptian-hookahs.html