The Politics Of The Online Hookah Community...

Tyler

[quote name='Tyler' date='01 July 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1278006749' post='473595']
It was nice when Eric came around a lot, both as a member and as Tangiers' maker to ask questions directly to, but any more now I never see him on/active at HF.
[/quote]

I do miss Eric and his insight on the many topics on here. His absence has been on my mind quite a bit lately, actually. I always enjoyed reading his thorough, and long, posts. Hope he comes back sometime.

There was a guy called TiziNabi? That means "my ass is a prophet" in Arabic![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rofl2.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hassouni' date='01 July 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1278027988' post='473676']
There was a guy called TiziNabi? That means "my ass is a prophet" in Arabic![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rofl2.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I've seen that username in the past and never thought of that, I just must have read it wrong, but wow, you are right on that translation!

Back to the subject, I just want to say that I respect the way this community is handling and discussing this. No one is being yelled at or discriminated against for his views.
The dialog is not only smart, it's healthy.
I am not getting involved in this discussion for what can be seen as a bias, however I did want to stop in and give a thumbs up, very respectable.
John

[quote name='BBKakes' date='02 July 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1278100982' post='473790']
Communities change and evolve all the time. I'm having trouble seeing the logic behind the OP.
[/quote]

Yet you're also the one that talks crap about me on other forums because I don't agree with people's political views and if you took the time to read the thread it isn't involing logic of any kind it's speaking that [we][I] dont like the fact the the community had evolved the way it did. So now you can kindly stop talking about me on other forums because I speak my mind when I don't agree and learn to read threads before making comments on them. Thanks and have a good day.