True Or False?

brigita

[quote name='brigita' date='06 July 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1278463374' post='474170']
Ezxen forgot to post one :)

I will instead.

You can name all the people you've slept with.
[/quote]

Yep! It's easy... just one. And I'm gonna marry the same chick here in a few years once we're both out of college and got good stable jobs makin' some bank.

T/F... You believe most Americans are very ignorant as to what's going on in the world.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='06 July 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1278465325' post='474171']
[quote name='brigita' date='06 July 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1278463374' post='474170']
Ezxen forgot to post one :)

I will instead.

You can name all the people you've slept with.
[/quote]

Yep! It's easy... just one. And I'm gonna marry the same chick here in a few years once we're both out of college and got good stable jobs makin' some bank.

T/F... You believe most Americans are very ignorant as to what's going on in the world.
[/quote]

Truth. I've come to the conclusion that about 95% of American's should fall under the mental retardation line.

T/F : Root Beer is the best kind of pop that exists.

FALSEFALSEFALSE
Dr. Pepper, hands down. and none of this mr. pibb bs. that dude didn't even get his degree.(props if you name the comedian)

well now that i mention a comedian.....You think Dane Cook is an amazingly unfunny, glorified douche..

[quote name='ryno' date='06 July 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1278443883' post='474141']
[quote name='fineout' date='06 July 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1278443724' post='474139']
False, its all germany

you have been a part of intimate moments with more than one person at the same time
[/quote]

If you count getting a BJ while smoking hookah and your friend sits on the couch next to you and you guys have a conversation, then yes :)

T/F: My spoon is too big.
[/quote]

I AM A BANANA

F: Dane cook has his moments. The one about "That guy at work" had me rolling, mainly because we had one at the time.

T/F: You believe in a higher power. Not necessarily religious, just an unseen force or guide, or you can take it so far as giving it a name if you wish.

[quote name='rahl071' date='06 July 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1278482063' post='474196']
F: Dane cook has his moments. The one about "That guy at work" had me rolling, mainly because we had one at the time.

T/F: You believe in a higher power. Not necessarily religious, just an unseen force or guide, or you can take it so far as giving it a name if you wish.
[/quote]

True !

T/F : You have ever tried to use food in a sexy way but just got into an embarrassing mess with it instead.

[quote name='Serrated Sapphire' date='07 July 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1278511448' post='474219']
[quote name='rahl071' date='06 July 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1278482063' post='474196']

[/quote]

True !

T/F : You have ever tried to use food in a sexy way but just got into an embarrassing mess with it instead.
[/quote]
False, but it probably would happen to me.

You are tired of radio stations playing the same songs over and over and over and over!

[quote name='Serrated Sapphire' date='07 July 2010 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1278511448' post='474219']

[/quote]

True !

[/quote]

True, gf and I tried kissing with poprocks...first few times we had poprocks all over our mouths, then I licked her and got it all over her face.

You have accidentally pissed all over the toilet because you forgot to open the lid first. Edited by delSol_si
son of a bitch, ryno, you beat me by 2 min when I was thinking of my statement, and true to ryno's statement

[quote name='ryno' date='07 July 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1278516610' post='474235']
False..

T/F You have peed in the bed when someone else was in it with you... hehe I did a few weeks ago... in the gf's bed :o
[/quote]

False. Why the hell did you pee in the bed, especially with her in it?! You must've been too drunk to get up... :lol:

T/F.... Rage Against The Machine was a great band and should come back. They would create even more amazing songs, considering how things went down with Afghanistan and Iraq, etc... In other words, they have good songs about politics, war, and whatnot.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='07 July 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1278516885' post='474236']
[quote name='ryno' date='07 July 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1278516610' post='474235']
False..

T/F You have peed in the bed when someone else was in it with you... hehe I did a few weeks ago... in the gf's bed :o
[/quote]

False. Why the hell did you pee in the bed, especially with her in it?! You must've been too drunk to get up... :lol:

T/F.... Rage Against The Machine was a great band and should come back. They would create even more amazing songs, considering how things went down with Afghanistan and Iraq, etc... In other words, they have good songs about politics, war, and whatnot.
[/quote]

True

Chris, yes I had a few beers the night before and didnt feel like getting out of bed early and went back to sleep, then had that awesome dream where you are standing over the toilet and year... I woke up. At least she thought it was funny

T/F DelSol should quit smoking!

[quote name='ryno' date='07 July 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1278519690' post='474242']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='07 July 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1278516885' post='474236']
False..

[/quote]

[/quote]

True

Chris, yes I had a few beers the night before and didnt feel like getting out of bed early and went back to sleep, then had that awesome dream where you are standing over the toilet and year... I woke up. At least she thought it was funny

T/F DelSol should quit smoking!
[/quote]

False! Stay!

T/F : You slept in past noon today.

false, i had to go to school.

You have woken up roommates in the middle of the night because of someone elses screaming.

true. even in this obscene heat i role them up. sure i look like i'm preparing to walk through a foot of water, but jeans are just hella comfy when you find the right pair

t/f you know the secret

[quote name='Lucy Ford' date='08 July 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1278570240' post='474371']
true. even in this obscene heat i role them up. sure i look like i'm preparing to walk through a foot of water, but jeans are just hella comfy when you find the right pair

t/f you know the secret
[/quote]

true, its [url="http://www.nochucknorris.com/"]chuck norris[/url]

you like farting in bed.

False. I usually avoid this thread.

T or F - Hollywood in it's remake frenzy should just get it over with a remake RoboCop?

[quote name='Stuie' date='09 July 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1278704981' post='474564']
False. I usually avoid this thread.

T or F - Hollywood in it's remake frenzy should just get it over with a remake RoboCop?
[/quote]

F: It will fail like most remakes today. the last thing we need is another piece of recycled garbage.

T/F: We are due for a brand new hookah manufacturer to make good pipes that are cheaper than the ones out there now.

[quote name='SweetNut' date='10 July 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1278766843' post='474655']
Very True

There is no good new music to listen to anymore.
[/quote]

False. It's there you just have to look for it.

T/F Parades usually suck