Wtb Tangiers

matias

I am out of Tangiers and awaiting a shipment from the USA which I suspect will take a few weeks to get here (Spain). As shipping within Europe is quite faster, I am looking for someone on the Old Continent willing to ship some of his Tangiers to Spain. The ideal would be 750g to a kilo but I would settle for less. Payment by bank transfer or MF. We all know Tangiers tastes bad, smells worse and will ruin your health, so why not grab this occasion to get rid of it? :girl_angel:
Which makes me think I should post this on a non-Tangiers friendly forum too, I might get lucky. I will do just that!

[quote name='thecoalition' date='11 April 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1271008582' post='463062']
14 posts asking for almost a kilo of tang....
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/thecoalition/Atrapitis.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Well, make it 15 now... I fail to see the problem so I would appreciate being enlightened... Have I broken some unwritten rule (I think I have read all the written ones I have found)? Is it "too early"? I need something, I am trying to find out if my proposal can interest anyone and I am proposing to pay beforehand for goods... How would that be a trap?

• 6 months later...
[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1287943923' post='486101']
[quote name='Amn_sinclair' timestamp='1287896755' post='486066']
matias is legit have sold to him before
[/quote]

HOLD UP!

Where have you been mister?
[/quote]

HOLD UP!

Where have you been matias?