Some Thoughts

I'm going to make this pretty simple... Never lie to your girlfriend. You know how they say the truth will set you free? Well, it's true... And lying will put your ass on the hot burner like you're a coal and it ain't no fun...

I lied to my girlfriend about a hookah package I received. Wrong choice. I believe things are fine now, I hope they are. We agreed best thing to do is put away the hookah stuff for a while and get my mind back on track to what's important. I offered to quit hookah and even HF to keep her, but she didn't ask me to do either. So I'm keeping all my stuff, staying on HF, and apparently we're still together...

Jay, you helped a lot in fixing this, and I appreciate it. You sending me packages was not the problem. It was me lying to my girlfriend who I love about what I was doing behind her back. As long as I keep everything out in the open, this shouldn't happen again. I probably won't be buying stuff anymore, especially from vendors, but that's okay because I pretty much have everything I need anyway... I'll just restock on coals and shisha every once and a while through trades on here with members so I avoid the high prices. Jay, you're still welcome to send your crap shisha to me. :P

Dave, your 99 Problems vid made her laugh her ass off. Maybe even more than Jay's. Hahaha. Much thanks to both of you.

I plan on still smoking, but it won't be that much. As for the hookah vids I was planning, I'm not sure. We'll see.

I just wanna dedicate this 2,000th post to all of you on here at HF. You guys are great, and this is truly the best forum I've ever been a part of. I think that if I ever did quit hookah I could never bring myself to leave this amazing forum...

Cheers,
Chris
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='04 April 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1270360794' post='461771']
I'm going to make this pretty simple... Never lie to your girlfriend. You know how they say the truth will set you free? Well, it's true... And lying will put your ass on the hot burner like you're a coal and it ain't no fun...

I lied to my girlfriend about a hookah package I received. Wrong choice. I believe things are fine now, I hope they are. We agreed best thing to do is put away the hookah stuff for a while and get my mind back on track to what's important. I offered to quit hookah and even HF to keep her, but she didn't ask me to do either. So I'm keeping all my stuff, staying on HF, and apparently we're still together...

Jay, you helped a lot in fixing this, and I appreciate it. You sending me packages was not the problem. It was me lying to my girlfriend who I love about what I was doing behind her back. As long as I keep everything out in the open, this shouldn't happen again. I probably won't be buying stuff anymore, especially from vendors, but that's okay because I pretty much have everything I need anyway... I'll just restock on coals and shisha every once and a while through trades on here with members so I avoid the high prices. Jay, you're still welcome to send your crap shisha to me. :P

Dave, your 99 Problems vid made her laugh her ass off. Maybe even more than Jay's. Hahaha. Much thanks to both of you.

I plan on still smoking, but it won't be that much. As for the hookah vids I was planning, I'm not sure. We'll see.

I just wanna dedicate this 2,000th post to all of you on here at HF. You guys are great, and this is truly the best forum I've ever been a part of. I think that if I ever did quit hookah I could never bring myself to leave this amazing forum...

Cheers,
Chris
[/quote]

Nicely done!

[font="Arial"]Oh, and I wanna add the vids that Jay and Dave put for me in their statuses as tributes to me...

[/font] [font="Arial"][size="2"]Jay:[b] [/b][b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY[/b][b]

[/b][b]Dave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk[/b][/size][/font]

• Upvote 1

I was going to buy everything and I said to myself there is no way he's leaving and didn't bother and I checked back a few hours later and I was right.