F*^k You Xbox

Saechao_07

i cant make a non silver account to silver what kinda shit is that i got hella fucking money and they want me to make a new gamertag and lose all my cash on my game fuck dat shit was hard top get feel me !!!!! Someone give me a solution to this!!! Im so heated at the moment !!! i need a bowl of tang or something.

[quote name='Saechao_07' date='24 December 2009 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1261671537' post='441481']
i cant make a non silver account to silver what kinda shit is that i got hella fucking money and they want me to make a new gamertag and lose all my cash on my game fuck dat shit was hard top get feel me !!!!! Someone give me a solution to this!!! Im so heated at the moment !!! i need a bowl of tang or something.
[/quote]

Hey, someone else on here lives in Portland!

Anyway, I'm not sure I understand.

Is this a gold account you want to make silver? If so, you can do that by calling them and having them cancel the automatic monthly payments. You can also request for them to remove your credit card from the system. Whatever you do, do not give them an invalid card. As long as the account is set to renew automatically they'll just keep billing it to your account even if they can't charge you. Once the remaining time on the gold account runs out you will automatically revert to silver. You can avoid the automatic payments in the future by using store bought cards when you want to renew the gold account.

If you're trying to make a local account on the xbox into a live account I think you can just select "Join Xbox Live" from the menu, but I am not certain. Edited by Ralleac

Yes i do down for a smoke session ? pm me

Well its like this when i made me 360 profile i somehow dident make it a silver or its timed out and i can access the contact information to see what email i used the stupid ladies who couldn't even speak English made it even worst.

The reson xbox is so dummb is why cant they tell us the info when we are on the phone with them stuopid bitch i told ya everything and ur going to tell me my shit dont match ? then Them hoes going to make it so u can make ur shit silver again WOW

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Saechao_07' date='24 December 2009 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1261671537' post='441481']
[/quote]

Uhh, compton is ----> that way.

i called last month about the 3 rings of death, had to send my console in, and it says on the phone: "If your calling about the 3 rings of death, you can go to our website and fill out the forms yourself." I was like WOW. great customer service (absolutely NOTHING like it used to be.) So I tried to do it, and was so confused, so I call back up and mash 0 a hundred times to get an operator to pick up, and then made him do it.

I stuck it to the man. Gave me free shipping too.

[quote name='seefoodlover' date='13 January 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1263440237' post='445180']
i called last month about the 3 rings of death, had to send my console in, and it says on the phone: "If your calling about the 3 rings of death, you can go to our website and fill out the forms yourself." I was like WOW. great customer service (absolutely NOTHING like it used to be.) So I tried to do it, and was so confused, so I call back up and mash 0 a hundred times to get an operator to pick up, and then made him do it.

I stuck it to the man. Gave me free shipping too.
[/quote]

PS3 owners rarely have to deal with sending their consoles in... Yes, PS3's do die. And yes, it's $150 to pay to get it fixed, IF it's out of warranty. But Microsoft had to extend their warranty to three years or else face a huge lawsuit... There's something that's gotta be said for that...

[quote name='joytron' date='14 January 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1263519233' post='445445']
uhhhh who cares about gamer points?
[/quote]

Points? I don't give a fuck about trophies or achievements... I just wanna play the damn game.

[quote name='Hippo_Master' date='12 January 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1263324756' post='444798']
[quote name='Saechao_07' date='24 December 2009 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1261671537' post='441481']
[/quote]

Uhh, compton is ----> that way.
[/quote]

Is it really or is it the scroll bar?

[quote name='joytron' date='14 January 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1263519233' post='445445']
uhhhh who cares about gamer points?
[/quote]

Its not gamer points its the money in forza and the progress