Beer

Giant Ninja Robot

I LIKE BEER!!!!

WHO ELSE LIKES BEER?!?!?!

DISCUSSSSS!!!!!!

The beer I drink is mostly local microbrew or Trader Joe's private label stuff so it might not really be known. My favorite of the moment is Trader Joe's 2009 Vintage ale, 5 bucks per 750 ml bottle, 9% alcohol, very malty and dark, citrusy undertones, bit of spice, roasted chocolatey/coffee overtones....SOOO GOOODD!!!! If you live by Trader Joes pick one up, this year is FAR better than last year's batch. Shit'll give you goood dreams. For some reason it seems to incite great sex dreams....I'm not the only one this has happened to so far...

oh and Becks...for some reason I'm on a Becks kick.

and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9BW-m32Qg

I like beer too! I usually drink something I've brewed myself, or if I don't have any available, I get Dos Equis Ambar. There is a local spot where I live that has a beer by Coors called "Vienese". On the few occasions I go out, I'll get this one. The funny thing about this beer is that I can't find it anywhere, not even on the Coors website. scratch_one-s_head.gif Another beer I really like is called Lev. It's a Czechoslovakian lager. I buy this one for special occasions.

In particular, I fancy the dark beers, especially the ambers and the nut brown ales. A stout is good on occasion as well (Guiness).

yay!

Forgot to mention that the Vintage ale is made by Unibrou, Canadian (Quebec) makers of the coolest named (and critically lauded) beer ever: La Fin du Monde: translation - End of the World

I'm with you on the dark ales. A good stout now and again works as well. Stockyard Oatmeal stout made by Chicago brewer Goose Island

I love beer, I actually keep a record of every beer I drink, at 22 I am already at about 150 brews happy.gif. My favorite is the Rogue Ales (WA/OR) Chipotle Ale, most do not really like it but I think it is one of the most wonderful unique brews I have ever had (yes it tastes just like chipotle peppers!). If we talking regular every-day beer, I like Rainer and Kokanee happy.gif (oh and Killians). Edited by Vladimir

I love beer but not wheat, ale or stout for me. I like the non-dark beers. Anything by Anheuser-Busch, Molson Canadian, and some others I don't care to list but you probably know them all. I'm also big on liquor. Any kind really.

Im a big fan of Hefe Weizen's. Hacker Pschorr and Circus Boy's are amongst my favorites. But I'll drink almost any Hefe Weizen.

Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat is almost really good when your looking for something tasty. It has a subtle sweet after taste that reminds me of "fruity pebbles". Sitting outside during the summer at the local beer garden sipping on a cold mug of that is very relaxing.

i love a good hefe also, hacker pschorr being up top as my number 1.
wychwood hobgoblin ale is amazing.
delerium tremens

my brother-in-law does some home brewing, and he is really getting the hang of it, he did an espresso stout which was spot on, amazing. and a recent pumpkin spice for the fall season, very good also.

QUOTE (skmiller @ Dec 1 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat is almost really good when your looking for something tasty. It has a subtle sweet after taste that reminds me of "fruity pebbles". Sitting outside during the summer at the local beer garden sipping on a cold mug of that is very relaxing.

I am not a Hefeweizen fan, but I love Leinie's 1888 Bock!

I love me some beer. La Fin du Monde has been a favorite of mine since I tried it right after I turned 21. I'm a huge fan of almost any type of Belgian beer. Really like Delerium beers. I just love trying new beers. That Rogue Chipotle Ale sounds delicious, i need to look for some esp. since I'm in WA. My fridge almost always has New Belgium Trippel, some kind of Sierra Nevada and some kind of Hef (that's what the lady enjoys).

Funny enough i spent all day searching for a store selling Saint Arnolds Divine Reserve 9 (Houston micro, limited release, came out today). Finally ended up with 2 sixers and I've some how managed to not try one yet lol. Pumpkin Imperial Stout? Yes please.

Aside from that recent purchase, I usually drink IPA's, but often pick up belgians, stouts, wheats, or any other style really.

That Rogue Chipotle seems like a bad idea. I contemplated picking it up at the store the other day as I've never had a Rogue beer that disagreed with me, but I got skurred and picked up some hop wallop instead.

That song OP posted is awesome btw.

90% of the time i drink New Belgium. Since I live about 10 miles from the brewery. I also drink coors, blue moon and Pilsner Urquell. Some of my favorite New Belgiums are Sunshine Wheat!, 2 below, frambrozen, and fat tire. Oh and easy street wheat from odells

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 2 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
90% of the time i drink New Belgium. Since I live about 10 miles from the brewery. I also drink coors, blue moon and Pilsner Urquell. Some of my favorite New Belgiums are Sunshine Wheat!, 2 below, frambrozen, and fat tire. Oh and easy street wheat from odells

Ooh, what's the Frambrozen? We don't get that here in texas sad.gif
Like a Framboise I suppose?

I gotta imagine Fat Tire fresh at the brewery is pretty tasty as well

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 2 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you suck!!! i love hoptober. Urquell is some good shit as well

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 2 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its a raspberry brown ale. Its QUITE GOOD and yes fat tire fresh is amazing but sunshine fresh is even better! I think i will go take a brewery tour, today and then drink a shit ton of 2 below!

Haha, you sure got me jealous.

Rasberry brown ale sounds really interesting actually. I usually try to stay away from fruit beers and brown ales in general, but my interest is peaked!

QUOTE (McLovin600 @ Dec 2 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 2 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you suck!!! i love hoptober. Urquell is some good shit as well

Ya i love urquell, my friend from prauge turned me on to it. It invented the Pilsner style beer.

QUOTE (thecyrax @ Dec 2 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 2 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its a raspberry brown ale. Its QUITE GOOD and yes fat tire fresh is amazing but sunshine fresh is even better! I think i will go take a brewery tour, today and then drink a shit ton of 2 below!

Haha, you sure got me jealous.

Rasberry brown ale sounds really interesting actually. I usually try to stay away from fruit beers and brown ales in general, but my interest is peaked!

I tried it just to try it but its quite good, sweet but not too sweet, rich and full bodied. I think i shall be drinking a winter seasonal style fat tire that they have only at the brewery today. kodomaswin.gif