Beer

Giant Ninja Robot

Cotsi, would you be willing to pick up one of those Le Fleur and ship it? I've never seen it before, so I'm assuming its not sold around here.

Good stuff Cotsi!
We get 3 different kinds of those New Belgium Lips of Faith seasonals, so I don't see why you wouldn't in Seattle if you get other New Belgium...
I think you may just have to check some liquor stores that focus more on craft beers

I am def a beer nerd. I have tried so many different brews from around the world. I really like my IPAs like Great Divide Hercules Double IPA, Stone Ruination IPA, Heavy Seas Lose Cannon, Weyerbacher Double Simcore IPA, Sweetwater IPA, Dogfishhead 120 min and 90 min IPA, and Moylans Hopsickle ( a must have for a hop head).
I have tried just about every Dogfish HEad brew out there. I love trying different macros from around the states as well.
I also enjoy many other brews like Three Philosphers, Piraat Ale, Scaldis, Scaldis Noel, Trois Pistoles, St Bernardus Abt 12, Chimay Grande Reserve, Delirium Tremens, Delerium Nocturnum to name a few. I could go on and on.