New Ghetto Rigged Prototype Hose!

phantastik

Okay, so while demonix and I were smoking i was looking at my grand hose, and thought to myself "Man! these little poofy things look ugly."
So i ripped them off, and man did it look so much better with those off.
After being laughed at, i threw out the idea of a hose rebuild while i was slowly peeling off the electrical tape that held everything shut, which i then proceeded to tear it all off like a savage beast...

All in short, here is a video of what i made in 5 minutes with stuff laying about the house, but in time will be re-model'd to look less... shoddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dj6_5lV6c

The pull on it is effortless, and most definatally wider then any of my other hoses (temsahs, kms, nammor, etc.)
In time, i'll most likely redo the handle, and berid of that oogleh tape.

QUOTE (joytron @ Nov 24 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bohemian Tri metal, homemade hose, asian people....

I am in heaven!

Seriously great looking setup

QUOTE (demonix @ Nov 24 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (joytron @ Nov 24 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bohemian Tri metal, homemade hose, asian people....

I am in heaven!

Seriously great looking setup

I'm only half asian >_>

lmao

nice smoke clouds man

QUOTE (nars2k @ Nov 29 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is old, I made this a long time ago. I fit it on a mya hose though instead of a KM

whatasour pus :[

look, thread/video posted to show that its not that hard to do, after lurking and reading up on homemade hoses i always thought it'd took more then it did.

Just showing that it could be done within 5 minutes, given you've got vinyl tubing and electrical tape laying around smile.gif

<3. basically and idea how to do up a nammor broken handle? i have one with a broken handle, and one with a hole in the tube.

so i got 2 to do smile.gif

PS can you give me tips on how you packed that, what coals and how many, and holes pattern please. Edited by shaffaaf27

QUOTE (shaffaaf27 @ Nov 30 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<3. basically and idea how to do up a nammor broken handle? i have one with a broken handle, and one with a hole in the tube.

PS can you give me tips on how you packed that, what coals and how many, and holes pattern please.

I packed noir horchata in a small phunnel eric style (oyster forked), using 4 halves of CH natural coals (2 wholes cut in half), and as far as hole pattern goes, i am using eric's hole pattern (oysterfork'd rows, with tiny holes on the outer inner spire of the phunnel)

Not trying to bring you down happy.gif
Just stating that its been done a long time ago. But havent tried it on a KM so thats new.
I like using those hoses because theyre easily cleanable, no dirt being stuck in.

Good Job either way bye2.gif Edited by nars2k

QUOTE (phantastik @ Nov 30 2009, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shaffaaf27 @ Nov 30 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PS can you give me tips on how you packed that, what coals and how many, and holes pattern please.

I packed noir horchata in a small phunnel eric style (oyster forked), using 4 halves of CH natural coals (2 wholes cut in half), and as far as hole pattern goes, i am using eric's hole pattern (oysterfork'd rows, with tiny holes on the outer inner spire of the phunnel)

Twas a good night that night.

Scott, you should do a video of what you did for the hose too. You got that FlipCam, might as well lol.
I'm sure it will be a bit more helpful for a DIY
I'll let you use my tripod again

• 2 weeks later...