Who Took My Star..lol

NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Oct 31 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't send you a PM...it might have ruined your day. I'm not just here to answer whatever questions you might have, I have stuff I want to do to. Try and be considerate of other people, which means listen to them and not pester them when you don't get what you want. People come to this Forum to do what they want to do. You can do what you want to, but that doesn't give you the right to infringe on other people from doing what they want to do. Vendor or not. This is not a moderator or the President of Tangiers talking, this is me, personally. Just so we're clear, I left chat because you were being a jackass. Thats why Stuie and others were poking you about it. They were trying to tell you in a friendly way that your behavior was out of line (I assume). You're not being made into the "bad guy", you were acting inappropriately. Thats not making you the bad guy, thats laying blame on the responsible party...you.

Thats the distilled, more pleasant version of my PM I didn't send you.

first of all you if you ever wana pm me please do..i love to chat with anyone and everyone..infact i get very lonely at times and i wonder how come i never get pm's, secondly i always wanted to know why the mini bowl was never in production and i figured if i was gona get a correct answer i would get it straight from the horses mouth..and you where in there bs'ing like the rest of us..so i thought you had a few minutes on your hand to answer my single question..i thought wrong and i moved on..the reason i kept asking you is because i asked that question about 4 times and you kept ignoring me..if you didnt wana answer it would be nice to have said hey nob, no offense but ive answered that question a ton just do a search and you'll se why..i guess thats what i would say to a customer though..so im the jackass for assuming..lol and how many times was i told not to assume things..lol anyways no hard feelings man..i still love you and your products and we've moved on..i know i have smile.gif again..feel free to pm me whenever you like..im down to chat about whatever,whenever smile.gif

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 26 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (camelflage @ Oct 26 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of my other forums has a "sweet tea" thread for rep whoring, i guess this can be the "goat cheese" thread for star whoring.... rolleyes.gif

lmfao first its post whoring for post count..now its whoring for stars..whats next?

Money possibly?

QUOTE (Capt. Morgan @ Nov 3 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 26 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (camelflage @ Oct 26 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of my other forums has a "sweet tea" thread for rep whoring, i guess this can be the "goat cheese" thread for star whoring.... rolleyes.gif

lmfao first its post whoring for post count..now its whoring for stars..whats next?

Money possibly?

get paid a penny for each post?

Keep track of who views your profile and figure it out CIA style muahaha tongue.gif I would give you 5 stars again if I could but more than 1 vote from the same person doesn't matter

Woah now, E-peen jerking and stuff is a little sketch. Granted, who doesn't like jerking their e-peen?

Mario 3 IS the best. Although I havent played the next gen ones. The new sidescrolling supermario for the wii looks bad to the ass.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 6 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Amn_sinclair @ Nov 6 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 6 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hate wii, im a ps3 guy

ps3 ftw Call of Duty modern warfare 2 next week.. after that M.A.G. gonna rock my world

i pre-ordered that and left for dead 2

i didnt preorder because i thought i would be getting ready to deploy downrange but im not so guess where i will be at 9am tuesday morning?