Who Took My Star..lol

NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 28 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NoB... there go all your stars, if Eric didn't ban you... hahahahaha.

pressing the man in chat... shame.

lol..not sure what happened in there when all i was trying to do was here it from him and no one else..i mean am i wrong for that..and why tell me to search when the vendor himself is there? i mean i dont wana say anything out of line and get banned.its not even worth it...usually vendors are more then willing to answer your questions and im getting crucifed for it..lol so i was made the bad guy..lol

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 28 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol..not sure what happened in there when all i was trying to do was here it from him and no one else..i mean am i wrong for that..and why tell me to search when the vendor himself is there? i mean i dont wana say anything out of line and get banned.its not even worth it...usually vendors are more then willing to answer your questions and im getting crucifed for it..lol so i was made the bad guy..lol

No it's not that it's a joke man.

Eric has been explaining it for a while.

Mini's were an experiment, when put phunnel against phunnel the mini doesn't live up to the standards of the others in heat management, heat distribution, and heat retention. People have been saying it for a while and because that's what Eric says and about every other question he get's asked it's the same thing. "Why don't you make more minis?" probably gets calls, emails and more. Eric, is just tired of answering the question at nausea.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 28 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 28 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's not that it's a joke man.

Eric has been explaining it for a while.

Mini's were an experiment, when put phunnel against phunnel the mini doesn't live up to the standards of the others in heat management, heat distribution, and heat retention. People have been saying it for a while and because that's what Eric says and about every other question he get's asked it's the same thing. "Why don't you make more minis?" probably gets calls, emails and more. Eric, is just tired of answering the question at nausea.

thas all i wanted to hear....from him though..lol i understand him getting asked the same question over and over..but hes a vendor and its his job to answer them..i think some people get to caught up talking to him and meeting him and they start looking at him like hes a friend and not a business man and thats kool..im like that with john..but end of the day its just that..a business..eric if i got on your nerves i applogize..i had no malice

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 28 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please refer to my PM regarding this matter. Perhaps if somebody tells you they don't feel like talking about something or allude to the point they don't want to talk about something, maybe you shouldn't ask them repeatedly and pester them. Its not that annoying when five people ask me the same question, but when one person asks me the same question five times, its really annoying. Get off your ass and use the search function. Thats what its for.

I didn't send you a PM...it might have ruined your day. I'm not just here to answer whatever questions you might have, I have stuff I want to do to. Try and be considerate of other people, which means listen to them and not pester them when you don't get what you want. People come to this Forum to do what they want to do. You can do what you want to, but that doesn't give you the right to infringe on other people from doing what they want to do. Vendor or not. This is not a moderator or the President of Tangiers talking, this is me, personally. Just so we're clear, I left chat because you were being a jackass. Thats why Stuie and others were poking you about it. They were trying to tell you in a friendly way that your behavior was out of line (I assume). You're not being made into the "bad guy", you were acting inappropriately. Thats not making you the bad guy, thats laying blame on the responsible party...you.

Thats the distilled, more pleasant version of my PM I didn't send you.