"its That One Breakfast Cereal"

Lucid. Smoking it for a week or so now.

Its like Mimon, sometimes Orange Soda, and soaked with milk skittles.

Lol a more subtle flavor, not a "in your face / murdering" Tang flavor.

Kinda fun, I recommend it.

Mixers...can't think of much mix it with, as its subtle, it could be overpowered with other stuff.

ILTOBC is far from subtle for me...the lime/sour component is very prominent. the fruit/citrus is there too, not abundantly....but, still very noticeable....

although, i do like it. i have no idea what breakfast cereal it's supposed to resemble. at first, i thought fruity pebbles...but, then thought otherwise. maybe trix? i dunno...it's a sour/citrus with a mixed fruit tinge. good...i dunno about daily smoker, but still tasty.

Tried it yesterday, think I did something wrong, got basically no flavor at all tongue.gif

Have been smoking Mimon and getting quite good smokes! Very nice as well smile.gif Mimon and Breakfast thing does smell pretty similar. Can't comment on the taste obviously tongue.gif

QUOTE (Santino @ Sep 12 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I picked up on the orange soda quite a bit too. Mostly fruity pebbles though.

Try mixing it with K-peach, it's delightful.

AHH now THAT sounds like a good mix.

Its funny, I think it was Acclimation related, but the first bowl was INCREDIBLY lemon / mimon (had a slight mint / coolness).

Subsequent bowls were more lemon / orange soda / (I agree with the above it takes 15 or so minutes) Trixy'ish.