It Lives!

mushrat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got a 1600cc VW bug engie. Not a lot of power per se, but it doesn't have to push a lot of weight. I've had it up over 70 mph on I-40. And yes, straight pipes with Baja exhauset. It's LOUD! smile.gif

heh, ok, the turn signalls are installed and working. Only incinerated 2 wires in the process...man insulation smells bad and the yellow thick smoke..ugh.

Only thing left is to find out if it needs hazard blinkers by law. If not. Hello insurance, tags, and inspection.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 25 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heh, ok, the turn signalls are installed and working. Only incinerated 2 wires in the process...man insulation smells bad and the yellow thick smoke..ugh.

Only thing left is to find out if it needs hazard blinkers by law. If not. Hello insurance, tags, and inspection.

idk for sure but it seems like hazard signals would be really easy if you already have turn signals installed...would just be a matter of wiring it correctly and what nots..

looks awesome. congrats on getting it working Edited by K1024

That picture makes me think I should get a Basset rather than a Great Dane... Although, I think a Great Dane would look just as awesome with those goggles....

QUOTE (tinyj316 @ Aug 25 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That picture makes me think I should get a Basset rather than a Great Dane... Although, I think a Great Dane would look just as awesome with those goggles....

I would love to have a Dane, but we just dont have the room. Go the a local rescue and find a calm, loving, abused MUTT and give it the home it deserves.
smile.gif

It does need hazards. I think im going to just wire in a seperate blinker set up and attach it to the light wires. dont want to get too complex if i ever have to fix something.

The hazards are actually in and working.

Now its raining.

So im taking care of the legal crap today and hopefully have it on the road tomorrow. And yah, ill get soemone in the passenger seat with a vid camera shortly.

mush what power is that engine making and how much does the thing weigh, im a huge car guy and really like this little thing now i want to know everything about it lol, such a suspension rubber engine components lol stock block or is it modified?