Pics Of My Pipes

I finally got off my lazy ass, and got the camera out. Here's a pic of my hybrid hookah with a blue Koi base, and a Mya medium-sized replacement stem. My Tang phunnel on top, and nammor hose connected. Kind of a crappy quality pic, though. Not sure what's wrong with my camera.

Grand washable hose, modified with a Nammor fancy hosetip. Took a bit to get the old tip off, and remove all the glue, then glue the grommet back onto the hose. Once I was done, though, the hose works a lot like a nammor now. I can switch out hosetips with no trouble. smile.gif

This is the last pic, for now. Edited by JDHarding

I found the Koi base on ebay, along with a very decorative stem. Sadly, the metal inside the stem was aluminum and it didn't last long. I still have the decorative parts, and am currently searching for a replacement center stem for it. Maybe I can find a Mya one somewhere.

I don't think the koi stem can be purchased without the rest of the cheapo hookah.

To put the decorative stem back together, it seems I need a Mya middle stem shaft that's about 13-14 inches long, plus all the other stuff from the Mya stem, including stem ends to keep the decorative stuff on the stem. My mya replacement stem would have worked, but the main shaft is waaaaaay too short, and they only have one other that's just 3 inches longer than that. Sucks. :/

• 5 years later...

I've to the same hookah. It was my first and I mostly got it for the vase. The brand is called Premium.

1. Welcome to the forum.

2. You also win gravedigger of the year award.

I saw JDHarding's name pop up and got confused and excited reall fast.