[offical] "omg! I Got My Mini Phunnel!" [offical]

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 22 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (natgnat @ Feb 22 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll have to try that for the meanwhile until I can find some smaller grommets. Assuming I don't have to return it because it's the wrong color that is.... smile.gif

What do you mean wrong color? I had you down for oasis green from the beginning.

Lol... On the trade thread, I guess I thought I switched it to Celedon Froth...but now I'm happy I apparently didn't.

It's all good IV, I think I'm the one confused. Thanks again...and again...and again for doing this. biggrin.gif

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (natgnat @ Feb 22 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 22 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (natgnat @ Feb 22 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll have to try that for the meanwhile until I can find some smaller grommets. Assuming I don't have to return it because it's the wrong color that is.... smile.gif

What do you mean wrong color? I had you down for oasis green from the beginning.

Lol... On the trade thread, I guess I thought I switched it to Celedon Froth...but now I'm happy I apparently didn't.

It's all good IV, I think I'm the one confused. Thanks again...and again...and again for doing this. biggrin.gif

Truth be told I like celedon better. My personal favs are peacock and celedon froth in that order.

And my bad for not catching the switch. Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (drabin @ Feb 22 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Feb 22 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So keep in mind if you want a longer session to just pack the shit out of it.

hahahah
funk wasn't the point of the mini to get shorter bowls...
so let me correct it
QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Feb 22 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So keep in mind if you want a longer session buy a small phunnel.

Thats funny cause that was actually what I had written originally but then I changed it.

and as for the shorter sessions, I got mine for conservation (which technically you could equate to duration), but even when I packed the crap out of it I was still using less then a small.

Mine came in on Friday!!!!

Smoked it twice. I got whatever the "pink" one was. I said "any color" just so I could get a phunnel, so I guess that's my bad, but it's still kinda sexy.

2 smokes, both were really hard draws -- I'm wondering if the center hole sits a little higher on this one and I'll have to find a way to keep the foil from sucking over it. I'm not 100% that was the problem, but I'm trying to get used to the new bowl.

Either way - I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (jezter6 @ Feb 23 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mine came in on Friday!!!!

Smoked it twice. I got whatever the "pink" one was. I said "any color" just so I could get a phunnel, so I guess that's my bad, but it's still kinda sexy.

2 smokes, both were really hard draws -- I'm wondering if the center hole sits a little higher on this one and I'll have to find a way to keep the foil from sucking over it. I'm not 100% that was the problem, but I'm trying to get used to the new bowl.

Either way - I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The color combination that you got Eric charges about $35 for the standard sized bowls. And if you find the draw is tight try poking a hole at the center and if that doesnt work try the binding clip trick.

Oh glory be these pictures are tantalizing.

With all the positive smoking feedback I'm a million times more excited than before, I wanna smoke my damn Tangiers!

Miniphunnel WOO!

(Jez ol buddy ol pal guess who you have to thank for the red and sunburst combo? MWA HA HA!!!! wink.gif )

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Feb 23 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh glory be these pictures are tantalizing.

With all the positive smoking feedback I'm a million times more excited than before, I wanna smoke my damn Tangiers!

Miniphunnel WOO!

(Jez ol buddy ol pal guess who you have to thank for the red and sunburst combo? MWA HA HA!!!! wink.gif )

Is it me?

QUOTE (jezter6 @ Feb 23 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll give the clip thing a shot later this week. Thus far is the only semi-disappointing thing. Hopefully this fix will make it better. Still smokable, just a hard draw until I get it right.

Its something that is easily remedied. Dont worry.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 23 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll give the clip thing a shot later this week. Thus far is the only semi-disappointing thing. Hopefully this fix will make it better. Still smokable, just a hard draw until I get it right.

Standard practice: Blow Up, then in through the bottom of the phunnel after you packed it / punched it. Edited by redjako

QUOTE (redjako @ Feb 23 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 23 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Standard practice: Blow Up, then in through the bottom of the phunnel after you packed it / punched it.

If you mean just blowing through the bottom of the bowl once the foil on, it won't work. The problem is that the center ring is high enough that when you inhale, it sucks the foil down over the hole.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 24 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Three of mine have met my hafa....Just was enjoying tangiers too much to take shots.

how is the fitment on the hafa? I have the same pipe is why I ask... I was just planning on using a wet paper towel for the grommit...

P.s. 3 minis... bastid... Pfft! tongue.gif Hookah.gif

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Feb 25 2009, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Three of mine have met my hafa....Just was enjoying tangiers too much to take shots.

how is the fitment on the hafa? I have the same pipe is why I ask... I was just planning on using a wet paper towel for the grommit...

...I've got 5 total wink.gif ....with the possibility of one more if I can find Snoopy or not.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 25 2009, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tuscani @ Feb 25 2009, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...I've got 5 total wink.gif ....with the possibility of one more if I can find Snoopy or not.

damn lol thats nuts... I can't wait for mine, just wish I picked a dif color...

Went to my friends last night to smoke some HOOKAH! I brought the Mini and a hose along, rest is his smile.gif We smoked some AF Grape/Mint / Tangiers Lucid Blue Gum Ball

Sorry bout the pic quality, i only had my cell phone sad.gif

[attachment=3123:SSPX5683.jpg]
[attachment=3124:SSPX5685.jpg]
[attachment=3125:SSPX5690.jpg]

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to my friends last night to smoke some HOOKAH! I brought the Mini and a hose along, rest is his smile.gif We smoked some AF Grape/Mint / Tangiers Lucid Blue Gum Ball

Sorry bout the pic quality, i only had my cell phone sad.gif

Is that a sahara with dual km ultiamtes popping out of it?