New Size For Romman

QUOTE (Spotless @ Jul 15 2008, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still won't be footing the price for sub-par shisha imo.

Seriously....

Only thing that has given me a bigger buzz is Nakhla, the only brand with stronger flavor is Tangiers. Romman is a good tobacco, I know I am one the few, because i don't worship at the alter of Starbuzz and Tangiers. Romman and Nakhla are more traditional cut and style tobaccos with a buzz to knock your socks off.

let the bashing of Romman and myself....begin!

I just got my hookah a few weeks ago, and loaded up on a bunch of Romman samples, as if you believe everything you read on hookah-shisha's site, it's the bomb.. This is of course before I started reading this forum. Anyways, I've tried their Mango, Strawberry, and Ivory Coast thus far. I still have Melon, fruit punch, coconut, and peach to try.

Mango was the best out of the ones I've tried so far. It tasted alittle like Mango, smoked OK, but has little to no buzz. Overall, it's nothing worth getting again.

Strawberry doesn't taste like strawberries. I have no idea what it did taste like. While not horrible, definately not good.

Ivory Coast is their pineapple/grapefruit combo. This tastes like shit. Sorry.. it's horrible.. Like citrus flavored burnt rubber.. While it had and abundance of flavor, the over powering sour grapefuit was not enjoyable. My wife got a headache just smelling it in the room. LOL..

So, so far.. Romman has failed to deliver for it's price. And their natural charcoal is for shit too. Way too inconsistent. I have some Tangiers Kashmir Peach coming, so hopefully that will be something fun.. I want to give AF a whirl too, as this seems to be one of the more popular ones reading around.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 16 2008, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously....

Only thing that has given me a bigger buzz is Nakhla, the only brand with stronger flavor is Tangiers. Romman is a good tobacco, I know I am one the few, because i don't worship at the alter of Starbuzz and Tangiers. Romman and Nakhla are more traditional cut and style tobaccos with a buzz to knock your socks off.

Edited by Barnaby

I like Romman, AF is okay, if i smoke red dye, i might as well take my migraine medicine before.

You don't like Romman, Fine, I do.

I've never tried Romman before. Someday I'll give it a go and develop my own opinion on it.

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Jul 16 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can buy a 250 of AF for less then that and its much better

Don't buy it.

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Jul 16 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never tried Romman before. Someday I'll give it a go and develop my own opinion on it.

Smartest thing I have heard all day!

Seriously....

romman is washed.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 16 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously....

romman is washed.

Pretty sure it's unwashed 99.9% sure but I will check when I get home

Still got 50g of Good Times that came with my Paragon. Tried different flavors once and steered clear from peach, mango, and tropical fruit cocktail thingy. Didn't produce the clouds, taste, ease of heat management, etc. like Tangiers always does.

For that price and 250g of Tangiers, I think i'll stick with that.

BUT, if you do like Romman, I'm not going to rag on you. I respect your decision. Any support for the hookah industry will do.

-QM Edited by QuiltedMaple

straight from the H-S website

"Romman Shisha Tobacco is considered the highest quality hookah tobacco in the world. Hand-made with the highest quality shisha ingredients possible, you will experience an amazingly smooth, flavorful and intensely long-lasting hookah smoking experience.

Smoked by royalty and celebrities around the world, Romman Tobacco is designed to be finest hookah smoking tobacco possible. Once you have tried the Romman Tobacco you will see why it is considered the best hookah tobacco worldwide. "

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I DIDNT KNOW H-S WAS THAT FULL OF SHIT lol

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jul 16 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Romman Shisha Tobacco is considered the highest quality hookah tobacco in the world. Hand-made with the highest quality shisha ingredients possible, you will experience an amazingly smooth, flavorful and intensely long-lasting hookah smoking experience.

Smoked by royalty and celebrities around the world, Romman Tobacco is designed to be finest hookah smoking tobacco possible. Once you have tried the Romman Tobacco you will see why it is considered the best hookah tobacco worldwide. "

They also include 3 Free Romman 50g with every hookah.
They have to have something set up with Romman...

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Jul 16 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jul 16 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They also include 3 Free Romman 50g with every hookah.
They have to have something set up with Romman...

they are romman
well, they're romulans, that make romman. secretly

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 16 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Romman, AF is okay, if i smoke red dye, i might as well take my migraine medicine before.

You don't like Romman, Fine, I do.

This is not about hating or loving the flavor for me. But 125g at 12 bucks? All I can is "Fuck THAT"

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 16 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 16 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously....

romman is washed.

Pretty sure it's unwashed 99.9% sure but I will check when I get home

i could be wrong. either way, i don't smoke the stuff. i tried some once, i bought 3 50g wich set me back $15 plus shipping, i personaly wasn't impressed, it wasn't terrible, but not worth it i thought.
this was quite a while ago, so maybe it's changed a bit, i'll drop 5 dollars next time i need to order from h-s and see how it is.