M N H Jet Glass Funnel

I received my new MNH Funnel today. Thought I would share some pics. I do not have any yet of it with out tobacco in it. Had to make sure it works first Hookah.gif I will upload more after I am done smoking some K Peach to break it in. Funny, Mush likes K Peach and now that I have been a Mod, I have been smoking more K Peach. hmmm... Wonder if it is all of you that make us smoke K Peach! wink.gif

Its not as fancy from what i can tell, but i love its straight shaft with a huge bowl for the tobacco.

Also Snoop, why you being so greedy with the foil?!! OMG your barley covering the bowl with foil!

QUOTE (Webbles @ Jun 16 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its not as fancy from what i can tell, but i love its straight shaft with a huge bowl for the tobacco.

Also Snoop, why you being so greedy with the foil?!! OMG your barley covering the bowl with foil!

I make the foil small like that so I can watch the tobacco cook, and see the cool bowl.

Awesome bowl snoop! Can't wait some sexy shots without the baccy.

OC - Like your bowl to man! Looks like it holds a pretty decent amount of shisha!

Thanks Scott. It holds about 20 grams with the mod which is pretty good for me since I usually smoke alone. The medium funnel I had was just too much wasted shisha.

QUOTE (OC4111 @ Jun 16 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They sure do man. I'm pulling super killer clouds with this thing. When smoke tangiers in it do you use the mod?

No I do not use a Mod at all. Pack the sides and some of the bottom of the bowl, but not tight! then put another ring of tobacco in the bowl and use your pinky to keep the hole open. Foil as usual and three toothpick sized holes rings around the bowl, and I keep the 3 ring as far away from the middle hole as possible.

looks awesome and im looking at getting this myself, just the $50 pricetag was a little off-putting.
For a 1 person smoker, trying out the funnel for the first time, would you recommend this bowl?

QUOTE (mikeypas @ Jun 17 2008, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks awesome and im looking at getting this myself, just the $50 pricetag was a little off-putting.
For a 1 person smoker, trying out the funnel for the first time, would you recommend this bowl?

IMO yes. The funnels hold about 25 to 30 grams and smoke forever with Tangiers anyway. Better off just to get a regular Phunnel first though if you are new to Hookah. Glass heats up faster and holds heat nicely and you use less coals. You do need to move them around a little more then normal, at least I do anyway.

QUOTE (vaypourus @ Jun 17 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey snoop...how much extra is it to have a MNH Jet customized?

Depends on what you have done. Usually 10 more bucks.

It's really a matter of preference. The mod is mostly used so not as much shisha is used in a session. I personally think it bring out more flavor due to the airflow being redirected throught the shisha and through the bottom where the juices settle. Most people who smoke tangiers don't use it I'm going to try both ways when I get my tangiers lucid in.