Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Sep 21 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 3 2009, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 3 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks legit

Cool, which do you think would be better, the Mya QT or the Mya mini acrylic? Both are the same price, QT is used, acrylic is new...

I honestly prefer the acrylic over the QT. I have a black glass vase for the acrylic which kind of defeats the purpose of the "acrylic" but it looks bad ass. DelSol if you are interested I have two acrylics, a blue and a green. (also the solid black glass vase) I have all the adapters for both of them as well so they can be a one or two hose.

I might take you up on this, I really would like an acrylic.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 22 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://cgi.ebay.com/Econo-Mya-Gelato-Hooka...#ht_1170wt_1101

econo my gelato for 30 bucks shipped....is this a good deal? Is there really any since in getting a gelato when i am planning on getting a QT and possibly an acrylic?

Oh, and which is better? The QT or the gelato? I am assuming the QT probably...?

QT. Econo is made out of cheaper parts.

QUOTE (kdkhookah @ Sep 21 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MrIsrael @ Sep 21 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa good or whoa bad? Cause that seems a bit much. With no bids and the list and shipping price it's $82.

also note it is coming from Beruit. Probably DHL.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 22 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://cgi.ebay.com/Econo-Mya-Gelato-Hooka...#ht_1170wt_1101

econo my gelato for 30 bucks shipped....is this a good deal? Is there really any since in getting a gelato when i am planning on getting a QT and possibly an acrylic?

Oh, and which is better? The QT or the gelato? I am assuming the QT probably...?

econo is aluminium cored, while the not econo line is Brass core.

And yes for all you folks ranting about brass core hookahs, ALL regular Mya's are brass core I'm told.

sorry its not an e-bay find And I don't mean to plug any vendors but seems to me this the place to post any good cheap finds for hookahs.Hookahset is selling mya qt for 39.99 and if you buy any 3 items the shipping is free.They also got alot of other good looking hookahs on the cheap side for those looking for a deal.Pick up a cheap hookah and 2 250g packs of al fahker or nakhla and free shipping.good deal.Yea there site is pretty screwy still but they have fixed it up a bit recently.I'd trust them more than I would a e-bay or craigslist vendor.
Anyway just thought I'd let anyone looking for a deal know about it.

QUOTE (twoapplesplease @ Sep 23 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry its not an e-bay find And I don't mean to plug any vendors but seems to me this the place to post any good cheap finds for hookahs.Hookahset is selling mya qt for 39.99 and if you buy any 3 items the shipping is free.They also got alot of other good looking hookahs on the cheap side for those looking for a deal.Pick up a cheap hookah and 2 250g packs of al fahker or nakhla and free shipping.good deal.Yea there site is pretty screwy still but they have fixed it up a bit recently.I'd trust them more than I would a e-bay or craigslist vendor.
Anyway just thought I'd let anyone looking for a deal know about it.

Thanks for the info, but I'd pass on buying anything from them....the fact they misspell half the stuff on there website, their english is horrible, and at least half of what they sell is fake, eh I'll pass.

I got a Econo Gelato but It never smoked right there was a taste I couldn't get rid of. I spent more time washing it than smoking, so I gave it to a friend that broke theirs and said good luck!

Nice find delsol si
Yea that other site I mentioned is pretty shotty with all there missed spelled and labeled stuffs.I thinks its just 1 or 2 guys with close ties to a mid-east grocier or something like that, but its obvious they have no clue what there doing.and 85% of what they got is a knock off cheap piece o crap.But for $45 someone looking for a cheap knock off rig could get one with some tobacco and accessories to boot.
anyway its just e-bay stuff like you just showed turned me off of e-bay.
Its better to stick with a good and realiable vendor thats had many return customers and is well known for ther service.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 23 2009, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kdkhookah @ Sep 21 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MrIsrael @ Sep 21 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa good or whoa bad? Cause that seems a bit much. With no bids and the list and shipping price it's $82.

also note it is coming from Beruit. Probably DHL.

DHL?

hey guys, need your advice....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MYA-HOOKAH-ONE-HOSE-WI...4#ht_500wt_1116

is that one worth the money? Seems like it is a bit high, but I really like it a lot. I am kinda thinking about getting rid of all my hookahs (only have 4, 2 have been spoken for already, ive had offers on the last 2) and just getting this one and a QT. Says it comes with bohemian glass. I don't really care about the glass being bohemian beyond it might last longer and not break as easy.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 4 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that one worth the money? Seems like it is a bit high, but I really like it a lot. I am kinda thinking about getting rid of all my hookahs (only have 4, 2 have been spoken for already, ive had offers on the last 2) and just getting this one and a QT. Says it comes with bohemian glass. I don't really care about the glass being bohemian beyond it might last longer and not break as easy.

That's a mya chrome. My sister's boyfriend owns that exact same hookah. The base in that picture looks threaded though.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 4 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valued at about $95 dollars. Skip it.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 4 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chrome Stem on a Staff Base. 100$ is as high as I would go on it.

I decided to pass on it, I have only gotten one AF sold, so I didn't have enough money in my MF when it got that high anyway. Thanks for the help.

Here is a possible interesting find...not too terribly expensive. Guy didn't t put the ash tray in the correct position, but still looks interesting...especially the vase.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...T#ht_500wt_1116

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 6 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I decided to pass on it, I have only gotten one AF sold, so I didn't have enough money in my MF when it got that high anyway. Thanks for the help.

Here is a possible interesting find...not too terribly expensive. Guy didn't t put the ash tray in the correct position, but still looks interesting...especially the vase.

Sahara Genie Base

Possibly Old Hookah Bros Stem or Old MZ Stem

2 Mya Hoses

And a Mod Bowl.

If I had the money lying around ... I might try to get it.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 6 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 6 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sahara Genie Base

Possibly Old Hookah Bros Stem or Old MZ Stem

2 Mya Hoses

And a Mod Bowl.

If I had the money lying around ... I might try to get it.

Damn stuie, thats impressive.