This Is A Sad Tale

So my gf and I bought our first hookah together about a year ago. Instantly we both fell in love with smoking it as a part of our daily routine. We were living in SW Florida together and we both agreed to move back north to be closer to our families. Well shortly after we got back into town we ended up breaking up and she decided to move right back down. Of course, in the break up we had to split up mutual possessions...well I got the Wii and she got the hookah. I think I've played the Wii twice in the past month, meanwhile Im feening for some Al Fakhir Watermelon/Strawberry mix. I think I was duped in an unfair deal.....anyone agree? Well thought I would share my tale of whoas with all the hookah lovers out there since they're the only ones that would appreciate it. My family thinks Im stupid for wishing I would have gotten the hookah instead of the Wii.

QUOTE (Jsquared @ Apr 13 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my gf and I bought our first hookah together about a year ago. Instantly we both fell in love with smoking it as a part of our daily routine. We were living in SW Florida together and we both agreed to move back north to be closer to our families. Well shortly after we got back into town we ended up breaking up and she decided to move right back down. Of course, in the break up we had to split up mutual possessions...well I got the Wii and she got the hookah. I think I've played the Wii twice in the past month, meanwhile Im feening for some Al Fakhir Watermelon/Strawberry mix. I think I was duped in an unfair deal.....anyone agree? Well thought I would share my tale of whoas with all the hookah lovers out there since they're the only ones that would appreciate it. My family thinks Im stupid for wishing I would have gotten the hookah instead of the Wii.

I'll trade you a Km and some shisha for your wii wink.gif

Its no problem my friend. Im sure theres lots of wii lovers out there who would take it off you. Try sell it for a decent price and buy some hookah posessions you really want!! Its all good, and im sure it can be done. If you play it right, you may indeed have come off more better. Edited by DrShisha

QUOTE (dakingkevin23 @ Apr 13 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
btw, I never share any of my hookahs with my gf, but i let her smoke with me. HOOKAH is MINE!

+1
a hookah is like a gun, which is like your... um, i guess you get the point ;0

you could probably sell the wii for 200 and buy yourself a really nice hookah...
btw, I never share any of my hookahs with my gf, but i let her smoke with me. HOOKAH is MINE!

I know a couple people up here that have been waiting for a wii for months. they sell out in hours at stores in Minnesota. Put it on ebay , you could get a couple hookahs for the price of the wii..

QUOTE (Jsquared @ Apr 13 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gave up a hookah for a Wii? Any chance you can call her and see if she misses the Wii? Maybe she'll trade you back.

'Rani

QUOTE (MNH @ Apr 13 2008, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you could probably sell the wii for 200 and buy yourself a really nice hookah...

I know a couple people up here that have been waiting for a wii for months. they sell out in hours at stores in Minnesota. Put it on ebay , you could get a couple hookahs for the price of the wii..

Oh, now that's a GREAT idea. What he said.......

'Rani

Yeah, I use my hookah far more than my wii

Eh whatever, just sell the wii like everyone is saying. PS they don't really go too well on ebay actually, tried selling one for my friend last month with a bunch of accessories and had no bids! Might just want to put an ad in the paper or something, you'll have better luck

Are you serious? Trading a Wii for a hookah?

Sounds shady to me... I thought the entire planet was waiting for a Wii ?!

Sell it on ebay and then purchase hookah's - $200 will get you a load of goodies.

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 13 2008, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought the entire planet was waiting for a Wii ?!

I froze my ass off to preorder it. When I got there, nine people were in front of me and the store had announced they were only taking the first 10. Lucky me, I guess.

As far as games are concerned, I've had more fun using the Wiimote to play computer games than I have had playing Wii games.

It has a nice web browser, though.