Arghh Tangiers Is Soo Strong!

I think im alone here but....i think Al Fakher is stronger than tangiers....when i smoke tangiers (by myself for atleast an hour) i get a mellow high type feeling, no nausea or headache.

Tangiers when smoked right is a very relaxing invigorating smoke....any others agree?

This whole 'buzz' lark appears to be solely down to individual tolerances with nicotine and both physical and psychological responses to individual tobacco's and how they are harvested, which leaves are used, processes involved in preparation and ingredients used for flavours.

Then how we pack and how we manage heat.

Possibly also how old it is.

Basically - one's man's meat is another man's poison.

JD Edited by Johnny_D

QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 27 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (VR-4Play @ Mar 27 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 27 2008, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Basically - one's man's meat is another man's poison.

I don't know about you, but I'm not really into the man meat myself...so any man meat would be poison to me tongue.gif

yeah..i agree.... dry.gif

Your a pair of plonkers.

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 26 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 26 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I think Eric said it's .3%. But something about the way he makes it or the tobacco he uses makes it feel stronger.

If you had the tingle in the throat chances are you did what everyone does out of habbit. Used too much coal and were actually burning the stuff slightly. And the only thing stronger than tangiers is burning tangiers. Next time you smome it, use less coal than you normally would for a bowl of anything else. This stuff works at a lot lower temp. Experiment a little. Then again...it could just be you... tongue.gif

+1 on that and the heat. i didnt notice cause ive been smoking tangiers for a while now, but i did pack up a bowl of fantasia and tried to smoke it how i was used to, it wouldnt smoke, so i had to add alot more heat.. if i did that with tangiers, i would have died.

Same here I loaded up some Fantasia yesterday and I had to have a lot of coals to get it going good. Tangy with that much heat would really be a killer.

QUOTE (Baby Space Jesus @ Mar 26 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was smoking with a friend and had never tried the Tangiers. I was of course warned that this tobacco was particularly strong, but I thought "Eh, I have smoked a lot of hookah man. We shall see about that." Oh and did I see! By the end of the bowl I was still smoking, but had moved from my chair to lying on his porch. haha. Thank you Tangiers for kicking my ass in a whole new way! its great.

That was a fun night.

But I have found that if you get everything right with Tangiers it is the best smoke you can ever hope to have. But if you get anything wrong, you're screwed.