Be On The Lookout For Counterfeit Goods.

QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Mar 11 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I contacted HIT Inc the makers of Potion shisha a couple hours ago and they assured me that the product that was at the show is real and it was displayed by their Northern California distributor. They don't know anything about Starbuzz , 3 Kings ,or Dreamz ,and as we know how good a product Potion is we want everyone to try it and as courtesy of Potion Tobacco and MNhookahs.com we are giving away free samples , first 100 to send an email to ramsey@mnhookah.com ,with your name and full shipping address will get 1 can of Potion Tobacco. Please Just one email per address! We will be shipping them next week. We just ask for you to leave an honest review about it. *US CUSTOMERS ONLY PLEASE*

Thanks all and get to emailing smile.gif

Tarik & Ramsey
MNH

*Edited to inform of US Customers only*
*Edited Look for new Post**

canadians always get screwed. sad.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy shit going down... wasnt untill i got to the pictures that i realized wat was going down.

I thought ya'll were saying he was selling Starbuzz but that he put his own label on it

that would be a dick move too.

I don't think the tobacco is fake either. A local smokeshop here just started carrying Dreamz. It's cheaper and very close to starbuzz in terms of smoke and flavor. It comes in the same type of can that starbuzz does BUT.. the top, instead of steel, is clear plastic.

From what I've noticed, there are currently 2 companies trying to "imitate" starbuzz. Tonic, and Dreamz. Tonic sucks more than Paris Hilton does on a friday night. Dreamz however is a different story, and so far I'm liking what I've had.

I've seen Starbuzz come in bags like that in the 100g containers at some local shops here. The Cosmo flavored Starbuzz I have is packaged like that, and has been a bit above par compared to their other flavors.

I can't comment on the 3 Kings because I've never used them. If those are really fake couldn't they sue the company that is producing them?

• 2 weeks later...
some guy on ebay just contacted me trying to selll me the fake 3 kings. was not even close to what they should look like. needless to say i did not buy them., he said he has been smoking with these for years and that they are the best. but not 3 kings. they dont have the pic of the hookah on the box nor is the gold on there it is just yellow. nice try buddy

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Mar 12 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen Starbuzz come in bags like that in the 100g containers at some local shops here. The Cosmo flavored Starbuzz I have is packaged like that, and has been a bit above par compared to their other flavors.

I can't comment on the 3 Kings because I've never used them. If those are really fake couldn't they sue the company that is producing them?

I havent come across any starbuzz in anything less than a 250 tin?

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 12 2008, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't forget about SkyBuzz as well tongue.gif Allthough that seemed to die a death.

LOL lol_hitting.gif good one.

honestly...if it smokes good...thats all that matters to me.

QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 21 2008, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Ralleac @ Mar 12 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I havent come across any starbuzz in anything less than a 250 tin?

worldhookah sells the 100g containers online, but they have them at several places around here.

The Three Kings is meant to rip off 3 Kings. The UPC code is duplicated. The old counterfeit Al Fahker had a different UPC code. If they duplicate the UPC code, the intention is to fool everybody. If the UPC isn't duplicated, its supposed to be a competitor. Of course, you guys are asking if its wrong or not?

You go over to your girlfriends house and find her fucking some strange guy. She says "Don't be mad, I thought he was you, he told me he was you and I can't tell the difference!" So its OK...right...you're not mad at all? If you think you have a right to be mad, then counterfeits are wrong too. If you still think its OK, give me your girlfriend's address, girlfriend's name and your name and I'll go over and tell her I'm you.

Of course, do you think a company that intentionally violates laws and business ethics has any your well-being in mind? If you're not sure, look at all the poisonous and defective products that China's been sending us. If they are willing to cheat you, they aren't going to care if they send you defective or dangerous products. In some countries, they do add toxic chemicals to shisha or chemicals none too good for you. Its likely that a competitor is trying to screw Starbuzz...if they are successful, they will bury Starbuzz and then move on to some other rip-off. If you like smoking Starbuzz, then you need to reject these counterfeits. The best thing you can do is go to stores selling the counterfeits and tell them you will not stand for it and they need to pull that crap from the shelves. We should all stand behind Starbuzz and learn to recognize and refuse to buy counterfeits.

Now of course, the next question is...why am I standing up for Starbuzz? Have I lost my mind?
Edited by Sonthert

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 7 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You go over to your girlfriends house and find her fucking some strange guy. She says "Don't be mad, I thought he was you, he told me he was you and I can't tell the difference!" So its OK...right...you're not mad at all? If you think you have a right to be mad, then counterfeits are wrong too. If you still think its OK, give me your girlfriend's address, girlfriend's name and your name and I'll go over and tell her I'm you.

Hahahahaha laugh.gif

The only real ripoffs i've seen locally is Skybuzz. No counterfeits to speak of luckily. We use a locally made charcoal made for hookah and it's quite excellent. I suppose you can say they are ripoffs of Nours because of the triangle shape and high similarities. Oh well smile.gif