Anyone Seen This "travel Hookah"?

Hi

I was browsing through shisha-world and I saw this strange looking thing:

http://www.shisha-world.com/Wasserpfeife+Leila.htm

Its a new item and there isn't an English description, so I used Google translator to get this:

Shisha is always a pleasure when smoking,

But also very fragile and easily breakable,

Which you use only.

Do you have your Shisha rauchbereit time being, you can no longer just you everywhere you go.

Sage Ahlan "Hello" to Leila, transportable Shisha what you always enjoyed.

Where are you going and always will Leila your irreplaceable partner, and not more of your soft side.

By day and at night.

The Leila is designed so that the coal safely under lock and not fall out.

The water will also not go into the tube pulled.

Leila has a built-in LED, the glass illuminated from below, so you can you even in the night to enjoy your Leila.

Patented technology and high processing Leila differ from the traditional water pipe and make it unique.

Delivery:

* Water tanks with 45-degree hose connection. Pre-mounted anti-slip rubber, LED lamp and internal filter
* Smoke unit made of aluminium, with tobacco capita consumption of plastic
* Immersion tube with a red O-ring
* Tobacco head out of clay
* PVC hose
* Special pliers (With dual function; moving the coal and remove the tobacco head)
* Laserperforierter cover for protecting
* A pack of Falu Smoke Screens
* 1 role 33mm coals
* Instructions for proper operation

Anyone seen this before? Is it any good?

QUOTE (manic007 @ Feb 22 2008, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I was browsing through shisha-world and I saw this strange looking thing:

http://www.shisha-world.com/Wasserpfeife+Leila.htm

Its a new item and there isn't an English description, so I used Google translator to get this:

Shisha is always a pleasure when smoking,

But also very fragile and easily breakable,

Which you use only.

Do you have your Shisha rauchbereit time being, you can no longer just you everywhere you go.

Sage Ahlan "Hello" to Leila, transportable Shisha what you always enjoyed.

Where are you going and always will Leila your irreplaceable partner, and not more of your soft side.

By day and at night.

The Leila is designed so that the coal safely under lock and not fall out.

The water will also not go into the tube pulled.

Leila has a built-in LED, the glass illuminated from below, so you can you even in the night to enjoy your Leila.

Patented technology and high processing Leila differ from the traditional water pipe and make it unique.

Delivery:

* Water tanks with 45-degree hose connection. Pre-mounted anti-slip rubber, LED lamp and internal filter
* Smoke unit made of aluminium, with tobacco capita consumption of plastic
* Immersion tube with a red O-ring
* Tobacco head out of clay
* PVC hose
* Special pliers (With dual function; moving the coal and remove the tobacco head)
* Laserperforierter cover for protecting
* A pack of Falu Smoke Screens
* 1 role 33mm coals
* Instructions for proper operation

Anyone seen this before? Is it any good?

OMFG i want one. i cant read that stuff though, anyone know a site in american (also shipping to the us) that i can find one? wonder if this will fit in a cup holder

i really dont like it...reminds me of one of my homemade hookahs i made from a cd case...bad memories xD anyways it looks like it wouldnt hold much smoke..heat management would be kinda hard and water will get sucked into the hose port (not really a problem since the hose is at an angle but still, i hate the feeling of having water stuck in the hose..) and 72 euros is a lot for that :S seeing its mainly plastic and aliminum.. hose looks nice though. i wouldnt buy this..if i wanted a "Travel hookah" i'd buy the QT, would be cheaper and its proven to be good.

QUOTE (mathuv @ Feb 23 2008, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i really dont like it...reminds me of one of my homemade hookahs i made from a cd case...bad memories xD anyways it looks like it wouldnt hold much smoke..heat management would be kinda hard and water will get sucked into the hose port (not really a problem since the hose is at an angle but still, i hate the feeling of having water stuck in the hose..) and 72 euros is a lot for that :S seeing its mainly plastic and aliminum.. hose looks nice though. i wouldnt buy this..if i wanted a "Travel hookah" i'd buy the QT, would be cheaper and its proven to be good.

Look at the Hobo Hookah also if you ever want to go mobile. I got the QT last week and was not impressed, to me it's just OK. I call it 'the mini wobbler' because the fairly ugly base just wobbles. Base reminds me of the cheap dishes my old aunt used to put candy in on her coffee table.