What You Think?

Or you love or you hate  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of dmcwebd?

• Love
    • Hate

Fight over youtube? Come on. At least they are giving some constructive criticism and not just saying retarded shit like "oMFg, dis guy is teh n00bzors at h00k4h!" or "dis guy is teh f4ggz0rs!!!11!1oneoneone". If you don't like what some people are saying, just get over it. I saw one of your vids and it was forgettable. That's MY opinion of the vid. Don't get you panties in a twist.

QUOTE (ICraveHookah @ Feb 16 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm not dmc i just know him as he lives near my place.. but you guys should give the guy a break man..
if you dont like his videos dont talk shit about him.. just dont watch it.. its as simple as that

So why do you ask us "what do you think?" if you don't want to read our candid opinions?

IcraveHookah uses same wireless router as me, so thats why its same ip...
but hey if wanna say something to me just send to me in personal,
and i didnt know that Icravehookah created a topic about me.
so yeah can the admin please close and ban both acccounts from this forum.

thx
dmc

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Feb 17 2008, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha! routers dont spoof your ip address lol! my brother and i are on the same router but we have diff ip's...

You do have different LAN IPs, but behind the same router, you're both under same WAN IP. It's the IP seen from the outside, like Johnny_D found.

For the record, Both accounts were registered on the same IP. however ICrave has also posted on 4 other IP's.

Sounds like someone wanted to toot their own horn and was suprised that everyone else didn't feel the same way. But hey, They are gone now so it's no big ting.

hey I've seen your vids, I like them you are funny/ I just think the guy that posted this thread about you is making stupid comments...lol.