What You Think?

Or you love or you hate  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of dmcwebd?

• Love
    • Hate

DMC in da house! That guys funny to watch and listen to. As for his accent you try being from Brazil and living in London! I bet you'd sound like Borat too. wink.gif You all are haters, jealous lazy haters. Make your own videos, then and only then can you criticize others.

On a second thought, I think this CraveHookah guy is dmcwebd himself.

Its like someone coming in here and making a poll on one of us..

Lets stop posting in this thread, let it die out. Maybe the thread should be deleted as a whole..

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Feb 16 2008, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On a second thought, I think this CraveHookah guy is dmcwebd himself.

Its like someone coming in here and making a poll on one of us..

Lets stop posting in this thread, let it die out. Maybe the thread should be deleted as a whole..

I agree... I thought about that when I saw the poll dry.gif IBTL. Edited by shoresidejake

I like his older stuff, and his dog ozzy is a trip. Lately his videos have become less and less professional. Especially with the annoying blonde haired kid who tries to act like a gangster all the time. No offense Diego, but sometimes I want to stomp your stupid friends' silly ass. Get back to the smoking and less with the dicking around, or shoot some more videos of Ozzy. I, for one, enjoy most of his reviews and experiments. Peace. Edited by JtowninAtown

so "ICravehookah" just called me and said you people were talking shit about me.. as she said.. i firstly dont make videos to be professional, secondly if some of you dont like its your problem, you dont have to watch.
so yeah could this post be deleted or closed down?!
And can you people please stop talking shit about me.. its just stupid.
And yes i will keep making my video no matter if people like it or not.

have a nice day.
DMC

QUOTE (Dmcwebd @ Feb 16 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so "ICravehookah" just called me and said you people were talking shit about me.. as she said.. i firstly dont make videos to be professional, secondly if some of you dont like its your problem, you dont have to watch.
so yeah could this post be deleted or closed down?!
And can you people please stop talking shit about me.. its just stupid.
And yes i will keep making my video no matter if people like it or not.

have a nice day.
DMC

Some of us here like your videos dude. You do a great job. If your not trying to be as professional anymore that's cool too. When is your next video by the way? Edited by JtowninAtown