360 Black Snow (Formerly Skyzzz)

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Skyzzz Flavours. This includes all Lines and Varieties. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Skyzzz (flavour)

Skyzzz Irish cream great smoke good flavor but tastes more like Vanilla Coffee smells like Vanilla as well. I am using a jr 17" modern hose with foil in a medium bowl with 1 exotica.

I am a double apple kinda guy but this is a relaxing flavor.

Thanks
Bubba

Skyzzz Strawberry Margarita

Set-up
26" Syrian-Nammor hose-water and ice in the vase, Exotica coals 2/3 pieces-regular Egyptian head with about 15 grams tobacco-heavy duty restaurant quality foil normal hole pattern.

Cut: 8/10
reminded me of AF, very juicy, nice size pieces of tobacco with out the stems smile.gif of SB
Smell 8/10
It had a nice fruity smell with a hint of I would say champagne
Taste 8/10
It was a good tart taste with the correct amount of sweetness like a strawberry Margarita.
Smoke: 9/10
Big clouds nice taste on inhale and exhale
Duration: about 1 hour and 15 min only one set of coals
Buzz: 7/10 I am use to Tangiers so just a little one at the beginning.

Overall I liked it, 7.5/10
I would probably try some of the other flavors if they are cut like this without all the stems of SB

Skyzzz Stawberry Margarita - thanks to Don Bubba for the sample!

Setup: MYA QT, standard bowl, foil, one 3Kings 40mm QL coal

Cut: As mentioned previously, it looks very similar to AF in cut, but more like Starbuzz in terms of wetness

Smell: Very nice, I could tell it was a Strawberry flavor without even opening the bag Bubba sent it in

Taste: A little too much strawberry and not enough Margarita for my taste

Smoke: Took a little bit of messing with the heat through coal placement, but ended up getting some huge clouds from this one. I was sitting at my computer while I smoked and each exhale would completely blot out the screen.

Overall: 9/10 - Loved the smoke and the duration that the flavor lasted, but I'm not a huge fan of strawberry flavor and I was a little disappointed that there was not more margarita flavor. I will, however, be picking up a few other Skyzzz flavors to try.

skyzz strawberry margarita.

Smell- without knowing what it is, you can smell its strawberry margarita. it has a strawberry/lemon/alcohol smell with something else that doesn't smell good. i couldn't describe it but there was only a hint of it.

Color- very red, if you looked at it you wouldnt think it was tobacco.

cut- very very fine cut. like hookah hookah cut. the cut with the flavoring made everything seem mushy.

juices- very very wet tobacco with alot of juices.

Smoke-smokes just fine, doesnt take alot of heat to get it to start smoking and it starts fairly quickly.

Flavor-when i started i couldnt really taste anything after a few minutes your able to taste the strawberry. its not really dead on margarita but you could taste the strawberry and a hint of lemon. there was an odd taste to it which i didnt like. i cant put my finger on it but it made smoking this flavor unpleasant.

overall feeling
The cut and juices of the tobacco make it hard to pack a bowl right, its a mushy type of texture which means its harder to put it down to where the tobacco isnt clogging the holes. the taste wasnt bad to begin with but a little bit into the hookah there was an odd taste to it, i didnt like it and because of that i could only smoke 15 minutes. i dont believe skyzz and starbuzz are the same. 5/10

Skyzzz Berry Mint

Courtesy of Don Bubba. Thanks man!

Setup: 32" MZ, standard egyptian bowl, tin foil, natural coals, nammor hose, cold water in base.

Cut: Medium, similar to Starbuzz. Extremely wet. Nearly as wet as Layalina

Smell: Nice berry with a tinge of mint. My non-hookah smoking friends enjoyed the smell greatly.

Taste: Nearly identical to Blue Myst from Starbuzz. Nice berry flavor with the mint in it. I enjoyed it very much

Smoke: Intensely thick clouds. Some of the best I've seen.

Longevity: Lasted an entire set of natural coals and could have gone on longer but we wanted some Tangiers smile.gif

Overall: 9/10! After all the controversy over Skybuzz/Skyzzz, I'm happy to say, this product does deliver. Great taste and smoke. Pleasantly surprised by this one.

So I went down to Don Bubba's shop this weekend and picked up my first 250g of skyzzz ever. Here's how it went:

Skyzzz Orange

Set-up
24" Egyption rotator, 3" syrian bowl, cold water in the vase, and silver coated Japanese Coals.

Very small cut, not use to that other then in Hookah-Hookah. Typically I like the larger cuts like Al Sultan so that more of the tobacco burns and gives some flavor/buzz.

Smell 10/10
Amazing Smell, showed it to a group of my non smoking friends and there only reaction was that they wished they smoked to try a little of the skyzzz.

Taste 9/10
Great flavor, it was strong and thick, and even tasted a bit sweet. The only disappointment was the taste was weak on the inhale compaired to Al Fakher Orange, but the exhale was very rich!

Smoke: 10/10
Some pretty thick smoke was given off by this tobacco, it got so thick that you couldn't talk while the smoke was in your lungs. Very Good Smoke.

Duration: 10/10
Here's the best part about this tobacco, with only about 35g of skyzzz in my bowl it smoked for TWO WHOLE HOURS! I contribute alot of that result to the silver Japanese coals because they burn at just the right temp. to get great smoke while not burning the tobacco. I tried again later with Three Kings Quick Lite Coals, and the duration last about 45min to an hour, and the tobacco burnt at a much more noticable taste.

Buzz: 6/10
Gave me my Nicotine fix but thats about all, its much more of pleasurable smoke for me then getting a buzz.

Overall I Loved it, 8.5/10
Great feel good, smoke good, and socializing tobacco. I can asily put this on my top ten for tobaccos. I will be trying other flavors from skyzzz, especially since Bubba is carrying it!

• 2 weeks later...
The Skyzz Strawberry Margarita from Don Bubba

Setup: MZ Medium From SS, Mod Bowl, Exotica's

Cut: Same as Starbuzz, very few stems with a nice medium type shred to the tobacco.

Smell: Amazing Strawberry scent with just a hint of lime to it.

Taste: After Mixing Starbuzz Strawberry and Margarita I'm convinced there the same thing, either way it's simply great although the price is a bit high.

Smoke: Some of the better clouds I've gotten, but I think there's a slight bit of room for improvement due to how wet the shisha is.

Longevity: 1 1/2 smoking by myself which is a bout average by my book in a mod bowl

Overall: 8.5/10 It's a great alternative to the overpriced Starbuzz, unfortunatley it's still quite expensive as it is. If it came down another few bucks it would find a permanant place in my shisha stash. Edited by Victim026

Skyzzz Margarita!!! (Finally)

Setup: My little Bubba (bought in a street shop in Israel). Base with cold water and crushed ice, regular bowl, exoticas.

Cut: Reminds me of Starbuzz, no stems, and very wet

Smell: Holy shit! It smells amazing!!! All of my friends, smokers and non-smokers love it!!

Taste: Yummylicious! I love sweet fruity stuff, so it was perfect with the strawberry flavor plus a hint of lemon.

Smoke: Nice thick clouds, kinda like Starbuzz...

Long-ness: About 1.5 hrs (I dont remember what the time was exactly)

Overall: I really like it! Smells great, tastes great, smokes great!!! No complaints!

I actually went to the store and got me some more Skyzzz!!! More reviews the next time I have a break from school...

• 5 months later...
Skyzz Chocolate Mint

Set-up
36" Egyption sphinx, 3" egyptian bowl, cold water w/ ice in the vase and a splash of creme de menthe, and 3K 40mm

Very small cut, stickiest of the icky IMO, not very many stems

Smell 10/10
Amazing Smell, shit smelled amazing.

Taste 10/10
The flavor is pretty spot on. On the drag you get the smooth velvetiness of choclate melting in your mouth and on the way out it's opure mint enjoyment.

Smoke: 9/10
Smoke was really thick in the begining and then lessened as the session went on.

Duration: 9/10
Lasted 90-120 minutes.

Buzz: 7/10
Good buzz mainly because we were all trying to hit the chocolatey goodness of it

Overall I Loved it, 9/10
Great taste for any occaison especially first timers.

Skyzzz Guava

Same as all of the skyzz brand thin and juicy few stems
Smell: 8/10
smells very fruity like guava i imagine

Taste: 6/10
mildly fruity but dies off quick and becomes barely existent

Smoke: 7/10
Thick smoke at the begining but died off with the flavor

Buzz: 7/10
Little buzz mostly due to the fact none of us were enjoying it

Duration: 8/10
60-90 minutes

Overall 7/10
Wouldn't get this again, maybe im just nto a guava guy?

Skyzzz Tropical Fruits

Setup: same hookah and bowl, but we put half pinapple juice and half orange juice with ice in the base

Thin chopped mushy and very red

Smell: 9/10
Fruity as hell, we were all smelling it for awhile.

taste: 8/10
Very fruity like the smell, pittered otu at the end but good for almost the entire session. the pineapple juice made it really good.

smoke: 8/10
Thick smoke but it was windy outside so it could have lingered longer

Buzz: 8/10
Solid buzz not as much as choco mint but way more than guava

Duration: 8/10
90 minutes

Overall: 8/10
This one is great for a light smoke on a sunny day, wont put you on the couch from the buzz but will def. make you feel good

• 2 months later...
Skyzzz White Peach

Note: Tin was blue, but otherwise nearly identical to Starbuzz. The lid even says Skyzzz * Buzz * Skyzzz * Buzz around it. On the side it said it was distributed by Al Amir. Interesting...

Looks: Looks a lot like Starbuzz, similar cut and juicy - however this one didn't have the nasty dye SB usually has. It was a light tan to a medium brown color, nice and juicy but not "artificial" like most premium brands.

Smell: It actually smells better outside the tin than smelling the bag of tobacco. The 'outside' tin smell is intoxicating and made me want to smoke it as I was walking out the store with the tin in my hand. Inside - a little more sickeningly candied peach smell.

Taste: Intense. Actually a little TOO intense for me. If you've seen my other reviews, I enjoy the subdued honest flavor over super intense candied 'fake' flavorings. This was less candied than I would have expected, but still MUCH more intense than Nakhla Peach (which is my favorite peach).

Smoke: Medium to large clouds, medium density. A little less than the SB cloud, but bigger than many.

Buzz: None, this is washed.

Duration: I smoked about 90 minutes - the flavor died somewhere around 70 minutes right after I put the second set of coal on. It didn't have a bad flavor, just lacked any peach flavor towards the end. I could have continued to smoke on it another 20-30 minutes with decent smoke and little/no flavor - but I decided to just hang it up.

Overall: 5.5/10. If you like Starbuzz, it would probably be 8/10 - but I don't enjoy the candied sweet super intense flavorings. Sometimes a flavor can be TOO intense and actually ruin the session for me. This one came close, but stayed just above pleasant throughout.

• 2 weeks later...
Skyzzz Margarita

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Mixed cut, no dye, Like non dyed Starbuzz or Layalina
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like Sour Mix
Taste: Like Lemon Lime Mix with a tiny hint of something else that gives it a bit of a kick
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 90 minutes

Purchased From: Trade with Indian Villager

Overall: 7.5/10 This wasn't bad at all in fact it's better than starbuzz I have had. Taste was good but started dying off through out the session. All around good smoke. Miss the buzz, but flavor was okay. Prefer Fantasia or Nakhla Margarita more. This apparently is the new version of Skybuzz. That's what it said on the inner package.

• 3 months later...
Skyzzz White Peach

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
LD Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Mixed cut, no dye, Like non dyed Starbuzz or Layalina
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Peachy
Taste: Very Candyish Peach
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Trade from jezter6

Overall: 7/10 This is a good flavor, but it's way to candyish for me. For the really sweet flavors it's up there, but I am not a big fan, but it's a good flavor, for a candyish peach.

• 4 weeks later...
Skyzzz GRAPE ORANGE

Setup
: Modern Hookah with homemade diffuser.
Bowl: Tangiers Phunnel
Coal: 3 Coconaras
Hose: Nammor
Screen/Foil: Heavy Duty with ~ 3 rings of small holes
Liquid In base: Water & some Ice

Cut: Excellent cut, like Starbuzz with possibly zero stems. Pretty damn sticky stuff.

Smell: Smelled great, like sunkist. A friend said Jelly Beans.

Taste: Definitely sweet. Tasted just like it smelled.

Smoke Thickness: Great smoke. Cool and dense, could have popped another Coco on it after a while, but chose not to.

Buzz: Pretty good buzz. Not saying that it's from the buzz, but this one knocked me out after 50 minutes.

Duration: 50 minutes. Was still going pretty strong, but I wasn't.

Overall: _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif 9/10. This stuff smoked great, retained it's flavor (a good one, too), and was a good price at a not so local international grocery. Half the price of Starbuzz, but almost identical. You'll love this flavor if you like orange soda or fantas or something. Remember frutopia? This reminds me of that.

• 4 months later...
Post your reviews below for 360 Flavours. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: 360 (flavour)

360 Black Watermelon

Consistency: finely ground very few stems. Very juicy with lots of syrup.

Smell: ripe watermelon with a slight hint of citrus.

Taste: sweet and rich watermelon flavor.

Contained: does not have the best seal I recommend transplanting into an air tight container to preserve moisture.

I packed my bowl full without pressing down the shisha at all. I leveled it out with the tongs and used a tinfoil cover. Smoked with two coconara charcoals, using one ta first to start and adding a second when heat had dissipated. Burns hot at first but mellows out with a watermelon flavor and lasts a long time. I got some nice clouds with thick smoke.

I reccomend this shisha, it is close to Al Fakher in quality in my oppinion and I smoke a majority of the Al Fakher flavors. Can't wait to try the other flavors and post on them as well.

• 2 months later...
360 Watermelon

Setup - Some Mya knock-off company hookah, mya hose, standard bowl, 3 kings QL's

Smell - If you've ever had arizona watermelon it smells like that tastes, very candied and sweet. Good smell.

Taste - Like candied watermelon, really good. After a while it kind of died down into a sort of watermelon tea flavor? Still
pretty good.

Overall - I enjoyed it. One of m top picks from 360.

360 Redbull

Setup - Some Mya knock-off company hookah, mya hose, standard bowl, 3 kings QL's

Smell - Not like Red Bull, kind of salty, maybe barbecue sauce-esque?

Taste - Nothing like Red Bull. Hard to put my finger on it, but it had maybe an underlying cherry flavor. Very subtle though.

Overall - Not a bad flavor, but definitely not Red Bull, which dissapointed me. Probably won't buy it again.

• 2 weeks later...
Brand and Flavor: 360 Rum Punch

Shisha Cut: Typical 360, very similar to star buzz, fine and juicy

Hookah Type: Pumpkin Hookah

Duration: 45 mins, but was still going

Bowl: standard bowl

Foil / Screen: alum foil

Coal / Amount: 2 Cocos

Smoke: medium

Buzz: Light

Smell / Flavor: Smelled like a Rum and Coke, tasted like Rum with a splash of coke, really good rum flavor

Rating (1 to 10): 9/10

• 3 months later...
360 Night Mist

Set up: KM 34" Tri Metal
Bowl: Vortex
HD Foil one layer
Coconaras Natural

Smell : Smells wonderful, like a fresh fruit salad with a stronger melon smell

Taste: Like it smells, above average aroma while smoking, your mouth will wake up to the taste of these ripe fruit flavors with just the right hint of mint

Overall: With all the Mists coming out this is one you don't want to miss. Not as strong as Starbuzz but it's so good you don't need it any stronger, it's perfect

My top favorite from 360* I love when I can get my hands on this shisha, it's a good tobacco and a good price, 8+/10

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]360 Black Snow [color="#ff8c00"]Fuzzy Navel[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Medium Cut, few stems, very juicy, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey
[b]Smell:[/b] Very Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Orange and Peach
[b]Smoke: [/b]Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Trade with rivethead

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 The flavor is really good. I think it would taste a bit better without all the red dye. It's not the best fuzzy navel shisha I have had but it's decent in it's own rite.

• 1 month later...
[size="2"][size="3"][size="5"]360 [color="#00ff00"]WHITE GRAPE[/color]
[/size][size="2"][size="3"][/size][/size]
Hookah: Mys style chinese knock-off

Bowl: small mod. havana

Screen/Foil: generic NHD foil

Hose: standard Mya

Coals: Sultan quicklights

Base Liquid: cold tap water, crushed ice

--------------

Appearance: Very red, mushy, moist, like if shisha and apple sauce had a baby.

Smell: Delicious! Not as hardcore, vivid smell as AF, but wow, just good ol' white grape. Couldn't wait to pack it.

Taste: And now, where I was and you will be let down. Very very little to NO flavor. Maybe I had a bad run in, but wow.. It just wasnt there for me. At all. Changed the bowl because I can't stand smoking air-flavored/slight-PINCH-of-grape shisha.

Smoke: Thickkkk.

Buzz: None.

Duration: 15 minutes.

Purchased From: Local market.

Overall: Score 2/10. What a smell! Wow! But only to be let down just an hour later. Sighh... I might give this another chance by buying a new batch in the future. But Just an overall let down. I had been craving grape all day too. Damnit. [/size][/size]

[b]Brand - 360 Two Apples
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] KM 34"
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Ceramic
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Double Foil
[b]Hose: KM[/b]
[b]Coals: Arabica Cedar[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: Apple Juice[/b]

[b]Appearance: Medium/fine cut, no big stems. Very wet but packed nice.[/b]
[b]Nicotine: .05% listed on the package. Nice little buzz if you chain it up.[/b]
[b]Base: Honey and glycerin[/b]
[b]Smoke: Nice thick white clouds [/b]
[b]Buzz: Little buzz if you really go after it.[/b]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hrs[/b]

[b]Purchased From: Al Amir - Dearborn Michigan[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b] This is a decent tobacco and scores a 7 out of 10. Good apple flavor with some anise overtones which gives this baccy a little complexity but not my cup of tea for a regular smoke. Everybody seemed to like this one a bit more than me, so I guess I might keep some around as a crowd pleaser. Sorry, AF double apple blows this away in my opinion and saves the anise flavor. Just not an ouzo or black licorice kind of guy.

• 3 months later...
[b]360 Black Snow - Lemon Mint
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] MYA - QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers - Large Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Single regular foil
[b]Hose: Nammor large[/b]
[b]Coals: 3K QL[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: Water - outside temp [/b]

[b]Appearance: orange-ish, finecut, few whole leaves, some stems.[/b]
[b]Nicotine: .05% [/b]
[b]Base: ??[/b]
[b]Smell: more mint with an underlying lemon[/b]
[b]Taste: very potent lemon with that mint tingly ness [/b]
[b]Smoke: full clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz: little to none[/b]
[b]Duration: 3 + hrs[/b]

[b]Purchased From: local head shop[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b] 8.5 / 10 awesome smell and flavor. totally did not expect this from a somewhat rare brand. i will definitely by buying more of this if i can find it online...locally it was $6 for 50gs... i used 6 3k ql coals total to achieve the full 3+ hour long bowl. when i removed the tinfoil there was still even some moistness on the bottom. overall i was very impressed with this tobacco.

• 1 year later...
[size=5][b]360 Black Snow [color=#ff0000]Black Watermelon[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Medium Cut, few stems, very juicy, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Watermelon
[b]Smoke: [/b]Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Trade with rivethead

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 I am not sure what Black Watermelon is supposed to taste like, but to me it’s an artificial watermelon taste like watermelon candy akin to the individually wrapped strawberry candy that looks like strawberries. It has a sweet sugar undertone and a slight artificial taste found in cheaper shishas throughout the smoke as well.