X-94-1

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Sep 27 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've concluded the other flavor packed with it is lemon, but have no confirmation. X-94-1 smells like... angel food batter biggrin.gif

He sent you two flavors? Did you get that special or something?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i just smoked some of mine!! We and my friend think it smells and tastes like...... Red Lollipop? Yep you heard me right.. AMAzing!!! Well lets just hope this along the right lines or my taste buds dont work.

Pictures to follow later tonight when i get home.

Scott

Edited by iamscott06

I also got mine in today, it smells like a mix of cherry/fruit punch, kind of. I'll smoke it tomorrow, I had to rally the troops, make sure I get a full table of input on this, plus I had no time to acclimate today. Also, I noticed my pack is titled "X-94-7", not X-94-1, are there different formulas for the same flavor that are sent out? Did anyone else get something other than X-94-1?

I got my X94-7 yesterday. You know what it smells like.... you know those fruit flavored candy canes that are the yellow, red, blue, white color? That was the first thing that came to mind, but with a bit more cherry to it. THANKS ERIC!

now, how do we go about doing a review on it? Just the standard tobacco review on here or does he have something special for us to fill out?

Eddie

Yea about that review should we just post up in the tangiers review thread or on here? I dont wanna get like 3 day banned for posting a review in the non-review section... sad.gif , Im gonna smoke this again with some different people so hopefully i should have like 3-5 reviews for it biggrin.gif!!

QUOTE (OPR234 @ Sep 28 2007, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also got mine in today, it smells like a mix of cherry/fruit punch, kind of. I'll smoke it tomorrow, I had to rally the troops, make sure I get a full table of input on this, plus I had no time to acclimate today. Also, I noticed my pack is titled "X-94-7", not X-94-1, are there different formulas for the same flavor that are sent out? Did anyone else get something other than X-94-1?

Yesterday, I too received my sample/sneak preview of X-94-7. The aroma was so potent I was able to smell it immediately after opening my mailbox! This certainly is some kind of Cherry, Black Cherry, Cherry Icee, Cherry something!! The smell is a w e s o m e . Shisha stored in a tupperware container and acclimated over night... I wish I could smoke this new flavor right now but damn this nine to five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (OPR234 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got 7 also. And a package of mimon.

The first four responders got a 250g of X-94-7 and a 250g of either lemon or mimon (Lemon mint). Everybody else got 100g of X-94-7. I wasn't too fond of X-94-1, played around with it...X-94-5 was pretty good, but I'm pretty sure X-94-7 is going to be 94...

Cherry? Who said that? Its mostly cherry, with two other flavors added for longevity...anybody want to guess at those?

I smoked some of mine yesterday, but it was rainy and the humidity screwed my session up, thats what i get for living in washington tongue.gif . The flavor is pretty good, but I'll have to wait till next week to get a real session with it.
I knew it was more than just cherry, but i dont think i could put my finger on the other 2 flavors in it. I want to say.. strawberry.. and fruit punch? if that even counts as a single flavor tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 28 2007, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first four responders got a 250g of X-94-7 and a 250g of either lemon or mimon (Lemon mint). Everybody else got 100g of X-94-7. I wasn't too fond of X-94-1, played around with it...X-94-5 was pretty good, but I'm pretty sure X-94-7 is going to be 94...

Cherry? Who said that? Its mostly cherry, with two other flavors added for longevity...anybody want to guess at those?

We've been working at figuring out what besides black cherry is in the stuff. My regulars say it tastes like anything from a cherry licorice twizzler to caugh syrup. One guy thinks he detects soem sort of cooling, either mint or some menthol type flavour, when it first starts up. I THINK i got the -1 but i may have read it wrong.

What ever it is, everyone I've let taste it wants more. @ guys have tried to BUY my last bowls worth, so i'll be in for about 5 kilo's when it's ready.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 30 2007, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One guy thinks he detects soem sort of cooling, either mint or some menthol type flavour,

I'm the "menthol" guy. At one point Mushrat brought out a fresh bowl, and it tasted like cherry cough syrup, and then mellowed out to a more cherry cough-drop flavor. Maybe DXM is the undertone? There's a period after it starts, but before it gets too stale that is really nice though.

just smoked it while watchin deathproof and it reminded me a lot of brambleberry but with a little somethin xtra. i didnt acclimate it was right outta the package so it was a little hard to smoke but the flavor was great. im acclimating it over nite and givin it another whirl first thing in the morning. as it smoked im gonna go with blackberry but i will update y'all.