Wow

DyinTuLive

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 18 2007, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okkkk...u guyz are on my friends list, next time ur on message me or vice versa...I wont be creating my lowbie char. till this weekend tho, when i purchase BC

Aww... buy it tonight so you can play with me sad.gif

Anywoo, I have a quick question regarding chat/friend features. I was a big diablo buff back in the day, and when you added someone to your friends list or whispered someone, you just added their account name. Is this the case or no with WoW? Lets say you are playing a character that you didn't specify earlier. The only way I can message you in game is if I know the character name of the person you are currently playing? Or am I able to add a name/account that will work no matter what character you are currently playing?

And is it possible to whisper people on different realms, or people just in your realm?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh its PvP server i saw it last nite! im sucha noob my night elf druid is at level 7! im still in the "noob" zone or starter area i guess you can say. im still on korialstraz which was a brand new server a month ago. should i transfer him or make a new char...this is my only one thus far what ya guys think we gotta make a killer team!!! Edited by xpimpitox

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jan 18 2007, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahh its PvP server i saw it last nite! im sucha noob my night elf druid is at level 7! im still in the "noob" zone or starter area i guess you can say. im still on korialstraz which was a brand new server a month ago. should i transfer him or make a new char...this is my only one thus far what ya guys think we gotta make a killer team!!!

I'm not positive, but doesn't it cost monies to transfer a character? And if so, wouldn't it only really be worth it to xfer a higher lvl character? I started a new character and got him to lvl 7 in 1-2 hours. I'd say just start a new one.

Also, I'm super stoked to finally be able to start playing with some good people. Solo'ing sucks poo...

i dont mind soloing cuz im very early in the game...we are probably round the same level. i just started an undead warrior that im gonna keep on the same server im at but my druid kicks ass ima transfer him later 2nite. my druid is Nono so look him up!!! its gonna be awesome. this is my 2nd mmorpg my first being final fantasy 11 which sucked. i love the final fantasy series but 11 was hard to get started. maybe ill go back to it in the future. i wanted to be a dark knight soo bad!!

EDIT: its 25 bucks to transfer...ima make a new char. ill post it up on here when i do! Edited by xpimpitox

ok guys im gonna make the char for the guild sometime 2morrow and we'll be ready to rock in roll. ill pm u guys when im set up! cant wait!

ok guys i just made a night elf (gotta love the night elves!) druid on shadowmoon his name is Bleau. i got tons of homework but ill be on sometime today probably at nite...look me up!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jan 18 2007, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok guys i just made a night elf (gotta love the night elves!) druid on shadowmoon his name is Bleau. i got tons of homework but ill be on sometime today probably at nite...look me up!

I got your PM mang. I have some friends coming over tonight, but I'll mos def be playing after they leave. Might be late, but I plan on staying up super late again. I'll add you to my buddies list and hope to catch you.

Why in gods name did we decide on Alliance? Horde are far superior. Ive got a 31 troll mage on Lightning's Blade... just started playing again after taking a year or so long break.

Ill probably start a character on Shadowmoon so I can join up with everyone else... but all i'm saying is.. the horde have hookahs in their inns. Where are the Alli's hookahs? I don't see them, because they don't exist. Ill message one of you in game to join up.

edit - Ok... I'm in as HazookahJoe. I figured I would make a pally since Ive never played alliance before. Edited by JesusDoesVegas

awesome looks like we got a 5 person guild now! i gotta get outta teldrassil asap!!! jesus im bleau on shadowmoon so add me ill add ya soon as i get a chance 2 play which will probably be 2morrow Edited by xpimpitox

Got my character up...it's a dranai warrior....name is hookahfreak...add me...i'm on monday-thursday 430 till 10 eastern time...if i dont go out that night...you'll never find me on friday and saturdays, and im usually on and off throughout sunday day!

w00t got my druid up 2 level 9 just now. im on daily usually from midnite till 2-2:30am on most nites pacific time. if i have a day off in the weekend ill be on all day...thats if homework doesnt get in the way.

whats wrong with bein a noob!!! i got a level 12 druid!!! w00t

EDIT: #&*%$ tears of the moon quest in darnassus is pissin me off i abandoned it! i couldnt find the damn spider (lady sathrah) so i can shank her ass. i looked literally for hours...ahh at least i leveled up a few and got decent amount of $$$ on to finish relics of wakening damn gnarlpines are gonna go down! ok im officially hooked and i need help :X ohh one more quest and i could morph into a bear yeehaw!!! Edited by xpimpitox