New Mya Catalog And Video!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, but I think I'm going with an Azure QT instead.

Also, has anyone else noticed that SIX colors are pictured and he said only FIVE were being released? I see a black one. Too bad there won't be an Azure.

Holy balls! I just went to their website and saw they didn't even have an Azure QT pictured anymore. I hope they have at least one left in house. I loved the color...

QUOTE (Tranquil @ Dec 29 2006, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like it, but I think I'm going with an Azure QT instead.

Also, has anyone else noticed that SIX colors are pictured and he said only FIVE were being released? I see a black one. Too bad there won't be an Azure.

Holy balls! I just went to their website and saw they didn't even have an Azure QT pictured anymore. I hope they have at least one left in house. I loved the color...

Well, I do not think Black is a color...
anyways. I wish they had Azure too. I was about to get an Azure QT. Edited by Twang

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Dec 28 2006, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I worry about this new design in that the angle the hose connection and purge valves connect with the heart.... the airflow is basically straight across...... how is any of that airflow directed down into the base to clear it out.... once again..... the purge valve becomes ineffective. The size constraints are really cutting into performance.

Im worried that MYA is going for more decorative and ornate than perfection of smoke. I personally hate to see it like that, too. Im more concerned than disappointed.

Hmm. Lake, I'd never considered any of these possible design faults when I was busy admiring the style. (which I do like) But yeah, your points are well taken and I def. see what you mean. I think I'm going to hold back on this one until further research is made. (meaning one of you guys buying it and reporting back wink.gif ) I certainly don't want to sacrifice smoke quality for looks. Thats why I come here, Lake... so people like you can talk some sense into me!

• 1 month later...
Dear MYA SARAY Customers

Below please find new MYA Hookah and Bohemian Glass

382-211-723-064-392-24-064-656-064

260-221-392-24-007-622-007

260-211-392-24-064-622-002

025-221-743-392-24-007-622-007

025-211-743-392-24-064-622-002

392-24-G-Aqua

392-24-C-Grey-Smoke

392-24-C-Amber

393-24-G-Aqua

393-24-C-Dark-Blue

Your comments are highly appreciated

Next week we will receive "DIVA MYA" We will post images very soon

Also i would like to note that MYA is a brand name and to that end I would like to confirm to everyone that MYA SARAY’s brand name products will always remain the same quality products wherever they are being manufactured.

Indeed we have Build our second glass factory in Romania due to the high demand but our raw materials are still brought in from the Czech Republic to produce the same brand name, QUALITY MYA PRODUCTS. MYA is in the process of building its third Glass Factory in Saudi Arabic which means that customers might see MYA Glass made in Czech Republic, Romania, and soon Saudi Arabia.

Our prices will always remain competitive in the market no matter where the raw material is coming from or where our MYA brand is being manufactured.

I urge all the forum members who have any questions or concerns about MYA products to contact me at MYA SARAY directly as you will only get the truest of responses from the source. MYA SARAY does not usually like to respond to rumors posted by other hookah retailers but we have noticed a trend in the concerns and decided that those retailers who are unfamiliar with our business and have been posting erroneous messages about the MYA brand need to be informed just as well as our loyal customer base to whom we owe the response to.

Should anyone have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 866 277-9MYA

Thank you

Mahmoud Badawi
CEO Edited by myasaray.com

Looks like great new stuff. I'm not a HUGE fan of the first box design, but I LOVE the second, more polygon design! Great new colors of glass, and I really like the artwork on them. Very cool stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one of these in the future.

Really awesome and unique base design -- good job. Lots of character there...

I have a question about the stems in the 2nd and 3rd pictures: they resemble the QT S-Class stem -- are they hollow inside, like the QT?