Smini And Mini For Sale

I have a smini (not sure if others call it that) but it is in between an old small and mini.

I also have a mini from the recent mini sale eric posted on Tangiers.us

blue and white is the real mini (bit smaller than other minis I have) - been used once.

all black is the smini - used twice (had to dremel down the middle spire b/c it was too high and caused foil drag.)

DSC_0445_zps3e0a365b.jpg

DSC_0443_zpsa782d1a2.jpg

DSC_0446_zps00dc57fe.jpg

DSC_0447_zps4560c639.jpg

$30 shipped for the mini (keep in mind it is a little smaller than other minis I have owned)

$25 shipped for the smini

Take both for $50 shipped.

Hey, I try. I generally try to be fair on minis unless it is 100% exactly like a mini. The blue white one is a tad smaller than the true minis that people go mad over. Either way it is still a very nice sized bowl and is close to a mini and will work great for short sessions.

The smini I figured isn't really "rare" so since it has only been used once I figured pricing it similar to the new smalls is a fair price, but do note it is a bigger than the new smalls.

john you are trying to make me go broke aren't you?

If i had money I would snag both!

Ah crap, I forgot I'm buying a bunch of mountain bike parts this week. Sorry, I won't be able to get the bowl.

AHH, just my luck lately.

It appears they will still be available when you have the money lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Comparing the 1 Pico and 3 Minis I have, the Pico is around half maybe two thirds the size of my Minis. It's gonna vary a bit obviously, since they're all handmade. Not sure if John has a Pico, but maybe he can post pics comparing them side by side.

The mini I have is a little bigger than a pico. But smaller than the other mini I have.

So I would say it is between a pico and a mini, closer to a 7ico. Not as small as a pico and not as big as a mini.