KM triple 40" 120 shipped 

Persian wooden homemade 250

Ship only to paypal address

If you can pick it up in vancouver We could negotiate on the price

Thank you 

IMAG0076.jpg

I meant paypal address

here are elmas's full accessories

I barely used it since its very heavy to move it around and I live in the apartment 

I use the wooden for my daily smokes and used the big one only for parties :D 

My 2w7jqs6.jpg

5Starhookah is now selling the elmas for $595. 35$ raise on the price!

Friends, I already have $400 offer. Please dont message me with lower bids like 350 or $400 even. 

The first $450 takes it.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

I will call in every favor I have to round up the money for my dream pipe that is sitting here. I imagine the soonest I can get 450 is Payday next week. Unless my Refund or Financial Aid drops into my lap sooner.

This is a great price on this pipe like I said from elmas the hookah is 490USD and about 300USD shipping. I got mine from five star (god willing it will be here tomorrow so says ups) the hookah from them is 595 plus 12.99 for the bowl and 39 something for shipping. So when it was all said an done my order came out to something like 740. (Mind you I ordered a bunch of tangiers and coal etc.) I mean hell those hoses alone are 50$. This is a very good price. I wish I would have known about this thread last Saturday lol when I bought mine. Edited by Edward Kocanda

I just bought one of these for 595$ from five star "facepalm" I need to come on this site more often. With shipping and some tang Damn thing was almost 800$

This is a great price on this pipe like I said from elmas the hookah is 490USD and about 300USD shipping. I got mine from five star (god willing it will be here tomorrow so says ups) the hookah from them is 595 plus 12.99 for the bowl and 39 something for shipping. So when it was all said an done my order came out to something like 740. (Mind you I ordered a bunch of tangiers and coal etc.) I mean hell those hoses alone are 50$. This is a very good price. I wish I would have known about this thread last Saturday lol when I bought mine.

Congrats on your gorgeous ring! 

I wish you had seen it earlier too 

then I had sold it by now :D

You paid a lot! but its a lifetime hookah and you are only going to enjoy it. 

Edited by saman65

I will call in every favor I have to round up the money for my dream pipe that is sitting here. I imagine the soonest I can get 450 is Payday next week. Unless my Refund or Financial Aid drops into my lap sooner.

Cool!

Im still here with my shisha. :-) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

InfernoRaven, This dude has messaged me 2 weeks ago for 450, yet I read his PM yesterday and I replied.

He hasnt read my message and he seems to be scared if this is a scam or I dont own the actual pipe haha... 

Im not sure if he has changed his mind.

I have got another $400 offer too which made me mad :D ! 

If I didnt get any response from Raven in d next few days I might consider your $400. 

Thank you :-) 

• 2 weeks later...

I see how much it pains you to have held onto this Elmas for so long... I will gladly take it off your hands to end your suffering. I just don't have $400.

:P

Seriously though, great price. Hope it sells soon.